What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

I'm watching Big Bang Theory! I love it!

I also like watching Storage wars on history channel aswell, very interesting what the people get out of storage lockers and how much money the make!

(not jealous! :P)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About to watch the first season of Game of Thrones. I've only ever bought TV series' of shows I already know and love, but I've never seen GoT before. I hope it's as good as everyone says!

About to watch the first season of Game of Thrones. I've only ever bought TV series' of shows I already know and love, but I've never seen GoT before. I hope it's as good as everyone says!

Like you, I'm new to 'Game of Thrones' and having only watched the first episode, I already think that this is going to be really good. I hope you enjoy it!

Hope you both enjoy it :smile:

It's the finale of season 2 over here tomorrow night. Can't believe how quickly the season's gone :o

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Just finished watching the first episode of season one of The Wire, 'The Target'. I thought it was very good. Very gritty, quite brutal at times, and it had great witty dialogue. I have a feeling that I'll be watching more and more of this series very soon.

Just finished watching the first episode of season one of The Wire, 'The Target'. I thought it was very good. Very gritty, quite brutal at times, and it had great witty dialogue. I have a feeling that I'll be watching more and more of this series very soon.

Best tv series ever! Hope you continue to enjoy it :D

Best tv series ever! Hope you continue to enjoy it :D

I'm watching based on your recommendation, very good so far! ;)

Edited by Ben