What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

Me too! I can watch them over and over again. If your Mrs ever wants someone to talk to about the show, get her to join the forum. We have a dedicated thread to the show and there are quite a few fans here. We also have a Rory Gilmore challenge, where some of us are reading books that were mentioned on the show. :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big Bear fan Poppy but this was very funny, I hope you like it too.. :-)

You know, my opinion of Bear has gone up considerably after watching him with Miranda Hart in the Swiss Alps. He was so encouraging and supportive of her and helped her conquer a lot of her fears. He put the focus on Miranda, not himself and just came across as a really nice guy. I don't think I'll ever be a fan of him 'finding protein in every corner of the world' and 'having to drink his own urine' (why doesn't he just ask one of the camera crew for a bottle of water??) but if he makes any more episodes like this I'll be glued.

The last episode of Blackadder Goes Forth :cry:

Love Blackadder :D

You know, my opinion of Bear has gone up considerably after watching him with Miranda Hart in the Swiss Alps. He was so encouraging and supportive of her and helped her conquer a lot of her fears. He put the focus on Miranda, not himself and just came across as a really nice guy. I don't think I'll ever be a fan of him 'finding protein in every corner of the world' and 'having to drink his own urine' (why doesn't he just ask one of the camera crew for a bottle of water??) but if he makes any more episodes like this I'll be glued.

I'm pleased you liked it Poppy, it was part of a series and they were all pretty good.. :)

aka 'How to Fit 3 Hours of Dialogue into 60 minutes.'

Haha. :) Are you a fan, Timstar?

The way he phrased it, I certainly wouldn't have thought he was a fan :D Good to hear missus is though. To keep things in balance :giggle:

I'm watching ice hockey.

Just watched Great Ormand Street programme....poor wee kids. You forget they are all there because they are ill, and so young to be waiting for a new heart... :blush2:

Just watched Great Ormand Street programme....poor wee kids. You forget they are all there because they are ill, and so young to be waiting for a new heart... :blush2:

I watched that too, very emotional.. :(

Just finished the last in the series of Vampire Diaries, oh my!!!

Edited by chaliepud

LOTR Fellowship of the Rings followed by Gone with the Wind to be followed by Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe rounded off by Eargon. My back is killing me and I'm recliner bound so this is my schedule for the day.

LOTR Fellowship of the Rings followed by Gone with the Wind to be followed by Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe rounded off by Eargon. My back is killing me and I'm recliner bound so this is my schedule for the day.

Hope you fell better soon!

I'm watching Hellraiser.