Hi there

Brida

Oh yeah :lol: Actually,before I found this forum I used to write down the titles of books which I wanted to read on post its,which basically looked mental because I would write it down next to notes like ''buy xy,learn chapter yz,find out what xyz means'' and stuff like that.But now I'm being more sophisticated and am actually starting a proper list (I found a notebook which was once ment for that purpose-surprise surprise :D).

So far I've heard a lot about ''The book thief'' (both on and off the forum) so I put that one on the list.I have a bunch of others I'm considering adding to the list,but I want to read more about them here on the forum to decide (Running with scissors,The 5 people you meet in heaven to name a few).

Would you like to suggest something else,or is that a bad idea for book lovers with lack of time and a growing TBR list ? :lol: I'm open for suggestions.

Start yourself either a members thread or a reading blog or both and put your TBR titles in there.

5 people you meet in heaven is on my list too, haven't read it yet but haven't heard any negative reviews at all on that one.

I just read Lovely Bones which was good.

Start yourself either a members thread or a reading blog or both and put your TBR titles in there.

5 people you meet in heaven is on my list too, haven't read it yet but haven't heard any negative reviews at all on that one.

I just read Lovely Bones which was good.

Lovely bones is also on my TBR list :lol:

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure whether I'll start such a thread or not because I don't think I'd have much to write in it (as far as reading diaries go xD ). I'd feel really lame seeing you guys read X-XY books a month, when I'd be lucky if I managed to read one :lol:

Although in a ''members thread'' I could hide the embarasing lack of reading with other random posts. A member's thread might be the way to go :D