The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

Aw I really wanna see this again!

A Serious Man.

It's excellent, Mexicola! A real gem for sure :). I hope you see it again soon!

Good choice with the Coen bros. They clearly rock :D.

Last night I watched some recorded episodes of Ghost Hunters and Psych.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Assassination of Jesses James. Too slow.

You're not wrong there :)

I made myself stick with it to the end. I ended up quite liking it but it did take an eternity to get where it was going.

That bit where he's like 'Hiya Wheezy, this is a little inconvenient... *springs shower floor up*' - that bit is trippy :lol:

New Moon :motz:

Kenny and I have just watched it. I went to video shop to rent it out. Was OK but have

to say the girl who plays Bella annoys me

and I do like Jacob and Co.:lol:

I started to watch that today but the comp died on me when watching :motz: and I then couldn't be bothered to wait for it to load again, but will do when i'm more patient. I bought Princess Mononoke on dvd, its been in my amazon basket for too long and I pressed checkout finally today :lol:

Having watched quite a few of them now, I'd have to say Princess Mononoke is slipping down my favourites list. It is a good film, but I think there are better.

Still watching West Wing. Upto the Christmas episode of season 4 :motz:

Is that the one where there's a big snow storm and Leo is trying to get emergency aid sent to Bethlehem, Stephanie? That acapella group is stuck in the West Wing and Donna's trying to get out to meet Jack for the holidays I think...

I watched one of my fave concerts last night, the Chili Peppers at Slane castle :lol:.

Is that the one where there's a big snow storm and Leo is trying to get emergency aid sent to Bethlehem, Stephanie? That acapella group is stuck in the West Wing and Donna's trying to get out to meet Jack for the holidays I think...

Yeah that's it. Toby's dad is introduced too. I think that was interesting, the back story. Kind of explains why Toby is as he is. Last night I watched the episode where CJ goes home for her High School Reunion. I really love that episode.

Yeah that's it. Toby's dad is introduced too. I think that was interesting, the back story. Kind of explains why Toby is as he is. Last night I watched the episode where CJ goes home for her High School Reunion. I really love that episode.

Oh yeah I forgot about Toby's dad! That was an interesting back story, I agree. I had no idea before then what kind of guy his dad was! It was nice at the end though with those two :motz:. I loved the one with CJ going home too - such great writing!

I have New Moon on in the background, with the commentary on. I'm back home, so it just feels like the first thing I should be playing :lol:.