The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Im just glad i got one of the Cullens :lol: hehe

Me too, just not my birthday month, ach it does not matter :)

HEHE Emmett is December :lol: Lucky me :)

Sorry Kookie :) I just realised that Emmett is December, so Emmett for my birthday month :D

Ladies, all good ideas :D

This is what I did for April ~

NewMoonCalendarApril.jpg

^Its works on various levels :( well for me it does, my sister was complaining because I covered Jacob, my reply? ~ 'back off! I have my reasons' :)

Nice, Weave! Works for me :D. My April is the last scene of NM and Bella telling Jake the whole truth. I didn't put a cut-out Ed head on it because then it would be like her saying "don't make me choose" to him! :(:) That just wouldn't do.

I'm glad you saw Remember Me, Kimmy! I was definitely of two minds about that one.

I'm glad RP gained another fan, Kimmy, woo! :friends0:

I thought he did really well in it too, and I was a little weary since I hadn't seen him play any role but Edward. And he was funny, too! Sarcastic funny - it fit him :lol:.

I shed a tear as well, and I must admit I was unhappy with the ending and wished it would have gone in another direction. I mean, things don't have to end all perfect and sunny, but death? Ugh, so heart-breaking.

I haven't seen 'Remember Me' yet but I know how it ends ~ :lol:

I just thought it was just too final, you know? the film shows the frailty of life but seriously, he just met the girl, give them a break! :friends0:

I agree, Weave, exactly!

Frailty abounds what with what happens to Tyler's brother and the girl's mother (I forgot her name already). Why not let these two end up finally happy and satisfied with life?? So maddening.

As soon as I saw the date, I knew what would happen! On the plus side, at least it gave his dad the kick that he needed!

7.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we might get news about the Eclipse soundtrack soon, it's up for pre-order on Amazon US but not Amazon UK and I'm sure I saw somewhere that it'll be out around June 8th :D

Saw Remember Me last weekend, this may be sacrilege but even though I'm a pretty huge RP fan I still can't quite decide whether I liked him in it or not :D Don't shoot me! I loved Ruby Jerins, still dislike Emilie de Ravin greatly and my mum was quite happy squeeing every time Mr Brosnan appeared on screen :D

I also watched Dread last night, starring my beloved Jackson - very good indeed but I wish I'd watched during daylight hours :D:)

It's so exciting, Chesil!! The trailer makes me want it to be 30 June tomorrow! :D

Great news, Fi. Yes I'd heard the 8th of June thrown out as well for a release date of the soundtrack. I want to know who'll be on it, darn it! Hopefully they'll let us in on the big secret soon.

I liked RP in 'Remember Me,' but for the most part disliked the film itself. Oh well!

Well I just watched the trailer (with sound, our pc does not have speakers), thanks Chesil for the link and whoo hoo for the trailer because its awesome. :D

When Jacob says, 'at least we get to kill some vampires', I said 'oh shut up Jacob!' I am sorry Jacob fans but that kid grinds my gears! :D :D

Bill Condon has been confirmed as the director of Breaking Dawn -

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/04/28/confirmed-bill-condon-to-direct-breaking-dawn/

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/04/28/full-press-release-stephenie-meyer-named-as-producer/

Oh boy, it could turn into a train wreck! Now we just need to know if it's going to be 1 or 2 films :)

Bill Condon has been confirmed as the director of Breaking Dawn -

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/04/28/confirmed-bill-condon-to-direct-breaking-dawn/

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/04/28/full-press-release-stephenie-meyer-named-as-producer/

Oh boy, it could turn into a train wreck! Now we just need to know if it's going to be 1 or 2 films :)

Thanks for the links Fi! I am trying so hard to be objective but all I keep thinking is 'Candyman 2' ;)

Candyman 2 is all that's going through my head too ;)

They're apparently going to aim to release Breaking Dawn on June 30 2011 so only a year to wait after Eclipse, hopefully with BD we might get it at the same time as the US instead of having to wait nearly 2 weeks :)

Oooh, wonder if that means it is definitely just going to be one film, should be interesting to see what Melissa Rosenberg comes up with for the script!

Edited by Fi