Rosamunde Pilcher

Inver

I'm reading a short book of hers just now.....Sleeping Tiger. Haven't read any of hers for a while :) .

My all time favourite is 'Shell Seekers' Think I have read it about 3 times. One I will always have on my shelf. Not sure what it is exactly that I loved about it, but it was one I recommended to my mum and sis many years ago.

To my delight it came to the Pitlochry Fesitval Theatre where the premier of the play was held. I managed to get to see it (my sis and bil work there) and it was very well done. Would recommend it as a play too.

What is your favourite?

September?

Love the Cornwall nits although have nt read any for ages

Yip read that one too....think the Cornwall references is what makes her books....although I have never been there myself it sounds a lovely part of the world. :)

I've only read The Shellseekers. I tried to read a load of books off the BBC big read list and this was one. I was really surprised by it as I had always assumed she was a bit family saga style, but she's not at all.