The Vampire Diaries

Kell

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when it's going to come back on, Tuesday nights aren't the same without it :(

I'm not sure where you live, Kidsmum, but here in the States it's coming back on 7 April. This has been way too long of a hiatus! :irked:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness! I've been missing my weekly fix of Damon :wink:

Chesil, which episode did you guys leave off on over in the UK? They finally start up again tomorrow night here, and I believe we left off with episode #15 'The Dinner Party.'

Cool, Peace. Hopefully that means it will start up here again soon as well. I swear they keep putting on a few episodes and then stopping, and then a few more, and then stopping again. irked.gif

Chesil, which episode did you guys leave off on over in the UK? They finally start up again tomorrow night here, and I believe we left off with episode #15 'The Dinner Party.'

I thought we we'd seen the one after that #16: The House Guest - are you sure you didn't see that one as well?

I am just taking my time rewatching the older episodes. Things always seem so different second time around. Like reading a book for the second time. I am also still waiting for new True Blood episodes, but since I got hooked on VD, well right now I am not in the TB mood. Anna Paquin can be so annoying. True Blood is a summer series for me, VD right now please. ;)

I thought we we'd seen the one after that #16: The House Guest - are you sure you didn't see that one as well?

You're right, Chesil, sorry :blush:. When I first read the description for that episode I was unsure but I just checked again and saw them referring to Jonas, which reminded me of something ;).

I'm hoping it's new episodes from here on out, Kylie. I know with Bones, which is on the same network here and on right after TVD, they have new eps starting tomorrow too and will have 7 in a row until the finale in May. Hopefully it's the same for the Salvatore bros! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Have you all been enjoying the new episodes? I think it's terrific as usual. :D Lots of twists and little surprises.

Say, does anyone think that Elena and Damon will get together at some point?

Oh Kylie, I much prefer Damon to Stefan, but would it spoil the story? Part of me really wants them to but Stefan would be so hurt, maybe another character will come along that is better for one of the brothers and then they'll all live happily ever after ....

It would probably spoil things, but do you think they would keep including little moments between them if they weren't going to take it further? I like Damon more and more these days, I suppose because he has softened somewhat (although I do still like his edginess). I reckon it will happen one day, but maybe it will be something Elena will then regret and she'll have to spend a lot of time trying to win back Stefan. That's my prediction! :)

I'm firmly on Team Stefan, but I don't trust creator Kevin Williamson so who knows what'll happen. I've only read the first book so I don't know what happens between everyone in the later books. Who knows though, even if things end up a certain way in the book, the TV people might change it all around!

OMG Kylie this last episode was extra shocking to me for some reason!

I mean seriously, Jenna as a vampire?! I never saw that coming. It was also very emotional for Elena, confessing to Stefan that she really didn't want to be a vampire, which he really already knew. It was emotional for the both of them come to think of it! I'm glad Rick's okay too, but God, what's he going to think when he sees Jenna? I mean, he didn't really like his first wife and she was a vampire too! :lol: I can't wait for next week!

It would probably spoil things, but do you think they would keep including little moments between them if they weren't going to take it further? I like Damon more and more these days, I suppose because he has softened somewhat (although I do still like his edginess). I reckon it will happen one day, but maybe it will be something Elena will then regret and she'll have to spend a lot of time trying to win back Stefan. That's my prediction! :)

I agree with this prediction :)

Honestly I prefer Damon and although I can't really see him with Elena for real (relationship wise), I do hope he finds someone who can put up with how he is.

Aww, we used to be only a few days behind you, Peace, but I guess we're an extra episode behind now, because I just read your spoiler and was like 'wtf!' Wow, what a shock! I couldn't help but keep reading the spoiler. It doesn't spoil it for me though because it'll be awesome to see how it actually plays out. :D

Aww, we used to be only a few days behind you, Peace, but I guess we're an extra episode behind now, because I just read your spoiler and was like 'wtf!' Wow, what a shock! I couldn't help but keep reading the spoiler. It doesn't spoil it for me though because it'll be awesome to see how it actually plays out. :D

Oh no Kylie I'm so sorry!! I thought you guys were on the same schedule with us and now I've ruined it for you! Forgive me, I'm really sorry about that :(.

No worries at all, Peace. friends0.gif I thought we were on the same schedule too. Let's blame my TV station and leave it at that. wink.gif I really don't mind at all. It's just giving me something to look forward to now!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the most recent episode that aired last week over here? I'm curious to see what others thought of it, especially since for myself, I was extremely annoyed and genuinely angry at what happened :irked:.

The latest one we've seen over here is The Last Day which I think puts us one week behind you (I think the one you're talking about is The Sun Also Rises), and we'll see the next episode on Tuesday evening.

In our latest episode

Damon makes Elena drink his blood to stop her dying, Klaus captures Tyler and Caroline, and at the very end, Elena is taken to the ritual site where Jenna has been turned into a vampire.

Aw man! We must be at least two episodes behind the rest of you now, because the thing in Peace's spoiler still hasn't happened. *pouts* Still, it's making things interesting for me because I'm on tenterhooks waiting for it to happen.

When Jenna was all upset over finding out vampires were real, I was thinking "Is this an act? Then she disappeared for the rest of the episode and I was wondering if we would eventually see her alone in her bedroom turning into her vampire self. Heehee.