Hello

Glowmay

I joined a few days ago because I got really bored of talking about the same books over and over with my friends at school ;).

I am a fan of Marianne Curley, who writes books about time traveling and soul mates, etc. I'm quite addicted to a certain blue haired character that she created.

I suppose I'm the exact opposite of a typical girl... I don't like boys or makeup... I hate shopping... I like books... I hate sports... I play piano and guitar... I'm Christian.

But I hope to meet some new people here. Good day. :roll:

I suppose I'm the exact opposite of a typical girl... I don't like boys or makeup... I hate shopping... I like books... I hate sports... I play piano and guitar... I'm Christian.

We have a few things in common, there. :roll: I used to play piano, though... I gave up, because I had a really nasty music teacher.

But, before I wander too far off-topic: Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here. ;)

Welcome Glowmay! :D

Piano and Guitar is good! How long have you been playing for?

I learnt guitar for half a year but then I moved house, so I'm not very good... But my piano teacher is very good and I'm at level 3-ish for the practcal and sadly, 1-ish for theory :)/

• 2 weeks later...