I'm Kate :D

lovelygirl18

Hey Everyone :irked:

I never formally introduced myself, although I have been posting for about a week now. I am Katelyn, Kate for short. I live in New Jersey, which if you ask me is not the place I'd first choose, but I grew up here and lived in the same house all my life. I love the beach, seeing as I live about 15 minutes from it. I was a dancer and I regretfully had to quit due to a back injury and it upsets me because I loved every moment of it. I listen to music like it is my job, as well as taking pictures and writing and reading. I have a boyfriend, of 2 and a half years, who disappointingly lives in Canada. I am in college, majoring in psychology, hopefully going for my masters. I want to, in the future, work with people who have severe mental disorders. But, I also want to open up my own photography business. I always smile, because I love it and its better to be happy than sad :( Wanna know more, just ask :)

Welcome, Kate! How's Jersey??

Jersey is alright, I honestly wish I didn't live here, but I LOVE the beach :blush: other than that everything else is just alright haha

but thanks everyone! i'm excited to be a part of this forum, so many nice people and so friendly! also, quite addicting lol