Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

Oreo cookies and cream *salivates*

Mine too! Did you know that the college I went to (South Dakota State University) actually INVENTED Cookies and Cream? :D They sell the original stuff on campus- its to die for!

Mine too! Did you know that the college I went to (South Dakota State University) actually INVENTED Cookies and Cream? :D They sell the original stuff on campus- its to die for!

No, I didn't know that. They must have geniuses working in the Ice Cream 101 Lab. :D

From a retail outlet, something nutty - probably pecan and maple syrup. Home-made (which I do rarely) white chocolate and chilli, even though I don't like white chocolate itself.

That's a great one to serve to guests, too. If you haven't told them what they are in for,just watch their eyes widen in surprise as they get that chilli 'hit'!

And while I'm thinking of home-made icecream, I have some bitter orange in the freezer. That's pretty yummy.

I love all the nutty flvours like pistachio, macadamia, almond and coconut. If I could find a peanut butter flavoured one, I'd be in 7th heaven!

Have you tried Hazelnut? Its lovely.

I had violet ice-cream in Paris when I tasted it I realised it was lavender flavoured.

There's brown bread ice-cream selling in shop near me. I'm not sure if I'll try it though. I do like ginger ice-cream especially with the crystalised ginger bits in it. I'm not a big fan of all those chocolate/caramel/fudge/toffee concoctions. Yuck!

Edited by Kreader

I love black cherries and chocolate :D and if I can't get that then brownie ice cream will do nicely too. Ooh that's a thought, black cherry and chocolate brownie ice cream-yum. Home made Vanilla is so much better than shop bought, and strawberry too.

What a difficult question, there are so many great icecream flavours...

Right now I'm all for Macadamia Nut Brittle. Generally a favourite is always something berry and joghurt like. I prefer icecream that's a bit harder (like Haäagen Dasz)and not so super soft and creamy.

Edited by lopeanha

• 7 months later...

I crave Joe's ice-cream but it has to be from the counter not from a freezer in a shop, it just doesn't taste the same! Normally, I hate plain ice-cream but I can never resist a Joe's no matter what the weather!

• 3 weeks later...

I am not really a fan of ice cream however there is a shop near where I live that sells real ice cream and it is absolutely delicious! I also quite like French vanilla - pretty boring!

Too much love for Ben & Jerry's at the moment; particularly Fish Food and Cookie Dough. I just tried Caramel Chew and that wasn't bad, but I don't think it tops the others.

I broke down the other day and bought a tub of my favourite choc chip ice-cream. It was all gone in a matter of days (I was quite restrained, for once!) It's soooo delicious. I like to wait a bit after taking it out of the freezer. Once it gets nice and soft it starts to melt around the edges. Yum! (Yes, I eat straight out of the tub - no sense dirtying dishes!)