Favourite sports?

Tiger

You took the words right from my mouth :lol:

It was a perfect serve, I really didn't have a choice but to hit it on the line. *laughs* (yes, I'm back in my old tennis references.)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play no sports at all (if you knew me you'd understand why...I'm the most uncoordinated person in the world!) but I'm a HUGE tennis fan! I also absolutley LOVE MotoGP (there's been no racing for 2 week and I'm starting to get withdrawal symptons!). Any other bike racing fans out there??

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cycling and 5-a-side football are the only sports i currently participate in. I used to play Gaelic Football a few years ago.

As a fan i love lots of different sports such as soccer, gaa, all types of motorpsort esp MotoGP and NASCAR, rugby union, boxing ,golf, snooker,tennis....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love all forms of running; jogging, cross country, 100 metres etc. I also love swimming, badminton and tennis. I really think football is fun if you can find a group of good people to be a little competitive with. I don't think i've had that since high school. When i'm earning some decent money and sorted some stuff out i'm looking forward to joining a local leisure centre and looking around for friends who aren't lazy! :blush:

• 1 month later...

I watch F1 and used to watch the motorcycle GP's when it was still two stroke 500cc bikes. I've not really got into MotoGP at all, though occasionally watch it. The BTCC went downhill years ago, the current format, and with no real works teams doesn't work for me.

When I lived in London I used to go to the Gym three times a week to fitness classes, circuit training, and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately where I currently live there is nothing similar, from both public and private sectors.

• 8 months later...

I hate watching any sports, sometimes I can like a bit of (don't know the english words so ehh) horse sports, jumping and the stuff on music? ;) And some figure skating.

I hate doing sports.. except I recently joined a gym, now actually months back.. and I ADORE zumba. Great music, great work out, I do it twice a week now with one or two hours at a time.

Sometimes, fitness too but that's just because I need to, not love to. ;)

But am more of the dancing kind. ;) Zumba's fun, salsa, reggaeton, etc.

Right now? Baseball!! :D But I also enjoy watching football and hockey (American style). I don't play any sports myself unless you count fitness stuff, which then would include working out with my Wii Active and walking/jogging.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...