Spirits of the Season: Christmas Hauntings (Tales of the Weird)

From the British Library of the Weird this is one of many from the Library and very well worth reading.

Spooky stories* that take place in and around Christmas but not about Christmas from the 1850s to the 1960s. At the start of each story is a short biography of the author, most of whom I've never heard of. Deliciously satisfying and well worth reading, especially at this time of year.

Recommended.

*There are 14 stories all together.

Edited by lunababymoonchild

6 minutes ago, Hayley said:

There are a few books in this series I have my eye on, including this one, so it's good to know you enjoyed it!

There are a surprising amount if books in this series.

I thoroughly enjoyed this and posted because I don't usually like short stories and generally don't like short ghost stories but these were all well worth reading. 

I have ordered Sunless Solstice: Strange Christmas Tales for the Longest Nights: 27 (British Library Tales of the Weird) to enjoy over the Christmas period.

45 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Sunless Solstice: Strange Christmas Tales for the Longest Nights: 27 (British Library Tales of the Weird) to enjoy over the Christmas period

I'd looked at that one too, it will be interesting to see which you think is better out of Sunless Solstice and Spirits of the Season!