Looking for romance novels with "feminine" or shy guys POV.

Hi

For a long time I have searched for romance novels (with man/women-couples), in which the story is written a "feminine" or shy man's point of view (or mostly). I personally am such a male person and would like to read something, with which I can identify myself more. But I just always find novels in which the man is the strong one, the hero, the protector, bla-bla-bla. Are there really no romance novels, which aren't containing the stereotypical Man=Strong protector/Women=Shy, seeks protection, and ALWAYS is the smaller one (even physically its always the same).
I started reading LGBT romance novels (from Melissa Good and Fletcher Delancy for example), which is so much easier for me, because in man/man or women/women romance novels, it doesn't always seem to matter (well, some have still the same role allocations), which person is which type or they change roles according to current situation.

Do you maybe know any man/women romance novels, with the said characters mentioned above?

Thank you very much in advance. - Book Worm

• 1 month later...

I've read this post of yours a few times (when it first came up and now that you've re-commented) but sadly I have to say I don't know any such novels. Which is actually pretty sad when you think about it. A few novels come to mind where there is a 'non-masculine man' as someone who comes into the mix, so to speak, but I don't think I know any novels where such a man is the protagonist. I'll have to keep an eye out! 

Sorry for replying and not having anything for you to read :unsure: