Little Pixie

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, frankie said:

Meryl Streep is always brilliant :smile2: She's amazing! 

I'm glad to hear you liked the book! It brings me hope :D

One thing - the author has quite a potty mouth, but in this case, I found it amusing rather than offensive. :)

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Gah, just been feeling a bit rough lately and not up to reviews. :(

Awww :(. I hope you feel better soon :hug:.

I read books 4 and 5 in the EE Homes series,  Gateway Walkers oslt - both really good. :) Now reading the second in Rysa Walker`s Timebound series. :) 

I'm glad your reading has been going okay and that you're enjoying the books you read :).

How is Xiao-Xiao :singcat:?

7 hours ago, Athena said:

Awww :(. I hope you feel better soon :hug:.

I'm glad your reading has been going okay and that you're enjoying the books you read :).

How is Xiao-Xiao :singcat:?

Thank you ! :D Xiao-Xiao is just pigging out on raw steak ( trip to the supermarket today, so she gets a treat ). :) 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Athena said:

I loved Fangirl and The Rosie Project. I hope you enjoy all of the books :D!

Cute picture of Xiao-Xiao in the snow :)!

Our dogs seem to like the snow, but it's not the first time for them.

Thank you ! :D Xiao-Xiao`s still quite uneasy about the snow - she`s wandered onto the balcony again, and it was up to her tummy ! 12 inches of snow on the walls now. :o

37 minutes ago, Little Pixie said:

Thank you ! :D Xiao-Xiao`s still quite uneasy about the snow - she`s wandered onto the balcony again, and it was up to her tummy ! 12 inches of snow on the walls now. :o

That's a huge amount of snow :o! I can imagine it's even more for a cat. Our (big) dogs enjoyed playing in the snow earlier, and they keep eating / licking it too.

40 minutes ago, Athena said:

That's a huge amount of snow :o! I can imagine it's even more for a cat. Our (big) dogs enjoyed playing in the snow earlier, and they keep eating / licking it too.

The kiddies here are having Snow Days ; the Police even had to close the main route through town `cos it was too dangerous. :o

Aw, your dogs must be having a lovely time ! :) 

On 11/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, Madeleine said:

There were loads of dogs out in the snow yesterday, and kids building snowmen (snow people?) and sledding which was good to see.

I bumped into someone in the supermarket this week, who said she`d seen a labrador puppy enjoying its first snow - it didn`t know which paw to put down first. :lol:

Flooding atm, but not bad enough to affect the house ; lots of ducks just over the wall and a heron ! :)

DSC01059.JPG

DSC01065.JPG

13 hours ago, Madeleine said:

We had a lovely sunset last night too, but so much for a red sky meaning a nice morning the following day - it's murky and drizzly and vile!

Ditto ! I had acupuncture, then a wander round Sainsburys, and the sky looked like it had 3 or 4 competing weather systems : a really odd mix of clouds. :)

Hurray, all my food shopping is now done. I've stocked up on essentials - like trifle - and lots of frozen veggies ( roast potatoes in duck fat, honey roast parsnips, broccoli ) . Let the festivities begin. :)

• 2 weeks later...

How are you, Sarah? How is Xiao-Xiao doing?

My pets have been distressed the past few weeks because of all the fireworks going off in this area (even if that is not allowed). Today of course is probably the worst day (the 31rst).

I hope you and Xiao-Xiao are okay!

3 hours ago, Athena said:

How are you, Sarah? How is Xiao-Xiao doing?

My pets have been distressed the past few weeks because of all the fireworks going off in this area (even if that is not allowed). Today of course is probably the worst day (the 31rst).

I hope you and Xiao-Xiao are okay!

I`m still a bit under the weather, thanks for asking. :hug: Stoopid migraines and generally feeling wuff. :(

I`m so sorry for your doggies and other animals ; Xiao-Xiao will probably be hiding tonight too, cos we get a lot of fireworks along the river at Midnight ( so pretty, but awful for big cat ears ). 

Somehow, I feel like I`m already behind with 2018 !!  Behind with reviews and getting my next blog up and running. :hide: