What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished watching Endeavour, the latest series of Death in Paradise ( :D )  - it`s been renewed ! Hurray ! - Hot in Cleveland, Younger.

Currently watching Occupied ( from a Jo Nesbo idea, Norway gets invaded by Russia ), Trapped (Icelandic murder mystery - a slow start, but excellent now  and my favourite thing on tv ) , Castle, the X-Files, Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS, Major Crimes.  :smile:

Trapped (Icelandic murder mystery - a slow start, but excellent now and my favourite thing on tv )

That's good to know. After 2 eps I was going to abandon it, but after reading the RT review of ep 7 which said 'it's a treat', I decided to persevere. Ep 3 much better. :)

I'm also watching Happy valley, the people vs OJ Simpson, Spin & Back in time for the weekend (which has been a cool nostalgia trip - well, for the 80s & 90s at least :) )

Finished watching Endeavour, the latest series of Death in Paradise ( :D )  - it`s been renewed ! Hurray ! - Hot in Cleveland, Younger.

I'm glad it's been renewed, I didn't know that yet :D!! I look forward to see the latest series once it's out on DVD (I've seen series 1 - 4).

That's good to know. After 2 eps I was going to abandon it, but after reading the RT review of ep 7 which said 'it's a treat', I decided to persevere. Ep 3 much better. :)

It was very info dump-y to start with, and there was a huge cast to deal with. Hurray that you`re giving it another go - there are some real shockers on the way for you....  ;)

You need a treat after being poorly...  ;)

Awww thanks :).

I will wait a little while, to see if a Dutch shop releases it too as that'd be cheaper (because I have to pay for shipping from Amazon) or until I order something else from Amazon so the shipping won't matter so much. Or maybe I'll wait until my birthday and it can be a nice birthday gift :). If I can wait that long :P.

Awww thanks :).

I will wait a little while, to see if a Dutch shop releases it too as that'd be cheaper (because I have to pay for shipping from Amazon) or until I order something else from Amazon so the shipping won't matter so much. Or maybe I'll wait until my birthday and it can be a nice birthday gift :). If I can wait that long :P.

Well, the longer you wait, the more chance there is that there`ll be some special offer on...  :smile:

Oh Dr Quinn I used to love that show!  Brings back memories....

:) I only remember it very vaguely from my childhood, so I thought I'd check it out when repeats started showing on TV here a few years ago, and I totally fell in love with it. I can watch it over and over again! :)