What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How to get away with murder is such a good show but beware! once you start it, you won't be able to stop watching it. 

We really liked the first season, but the second put me off.  It seemed very disjointed.  I usually enjoy complicated plot lines, but the time lag between season one and two was too long for the lack of explanation at the beginning of season 2.

I was sorry, as I really like Viola Davis.

Did anyone see the last episode of The Fall?  I thought it was a bit disappointing.

We liked it a lot. 

Is that the old or new X Files?  I quite enjoyed the re-booted version earlier this year, although a couple of episodes were a bit meh.  Overall it was good to have it back!  I watch Murdoch occasionally, it's easy entertainment.

Is that the old or new X Files?  I quite enjoyed the re-booted version earlier this year, although a couple of episodes were a bit meh.  Overall it was good to have it back!  I watch Murdoch occasionally, it's easy entertainment.

I`m up to S8 of an X-Files rewatch. :D  I hope they bring back the show again for a few more eps, especally if they do a proper Lone Gunmen one next time. :)

Murdoch Mysteries is my current obsession.  :giggle2:

Did anyone see the last episode of The Fall?  I thought it was a bit disappointing.

Yes, I was highly disappointed in this whole series. Nothing really happened at all. Nothing!

Other than that and the programs I previously listed, I have recently been watching:

National Treasure - quite good, though I had the ending spoiled for me by Gogglebox before I got round to finishing it :rolleyes:

Ordinary Lies - I concur that it's not as good as the first series, but it's still enjoyable enough

The Missing - fantastic :)

The Code - not bad so far, though not as gripping as series 1 yet

Supergirl - might stop watching this soon, I can take it or leave it

Ash vs Evil Dead - fricking hilarious, but very sick & wrong :D

Generally far too much telly, which is why my reading has suffered. :(

We really liked the first season, but the second put me off.  It seemed very disjointed.  I usually enjoy complicated plot lines, but the time lag between season one and two was too long for the lack of explanation at the beginning of season 2.

I still love How to Get Away with Murder. :)

I'm hooked on Parks and Recreation at the moment. I'm currently on season 4. 

This is on my list of shows to watch 'one day'.

Generally far too much telly, which is why my reading has suffered. :(

I hear you re watching too much telly. This is peak TV season for me—all my faves have recently returned. I can barely keep up!

Eek!  It's finals week on MasterChef Australia over here in the UK - I'm absolutely loving this series, it's been fantastic and rooting for two of my favourite contestants.  It's such a struggle not to get it spoiled, as it was shown months ago in Australia, so I've had to not follow the judges or look up the contestants on social media and other internet sites, but I've managed it so far.  Looks like we've got about six or seven days left to watch, so next week I will finally be able to look them all up and see how they're getting on! :D

I subscribe to Acorn TV because they have so many of the British shows I love. I recently got wind of a new mystery series by M.C. Beaton called Agatha Raisin. The books were ok but hoping the show will be alright.

I liked the first one - TV movie length. Then it switched to 42 mins per ep, and I gave up after watching a few of those. Hopefully, you`ll like them better. :)