What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

I watched the first episode of Conviction.  Saying 'it's better than you'd think' is correct, because I thought it would be 'absolute shite' . . . and it's only 'shite'   :giggle2:

Re The Expanse - why don't you cheat?  Take the Netflix free 30 day trial, watch The Expanse (and Stranger Things!), and then cancel before the end of the trial  :D

:giggle2:

Nooo, good idea but I just have so much to watch.  :hide: Plus, I fancy doing a BSG rewatch to deal with my `spaceship craving`.  :D

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:giggle2:

Nooo, good idea but I just have so much to watch.  :hide: Plus, I fancy doing a BSG rewatch to deal with my `spaceship craving`.  :D

Sooo you've got so much to watch but you'd rather watch 75 episodes of something you've already seen, rather than 10 episodes of something new?  That makes a lot of sense :lol:

Sooo you've got so much to watch but you'd rather watch 75 episodes of something you've already seen, rather than 10 episodes of something new?  That makes a lot of sense :lol:

:giggle2:  But... it`s 75 eps of something free !  ;)

Is it really 75 eps ??  :o  I was thinking more like 50 or so.  :smile:

I don`t have The Plan as part of my box set, so I suppose - to get all completist - I`d `need` to get that at some point.  :doh:

Having recently finished watching every episode of X-files again I needed something new to keep me occupied so I have been watching Vikings. I'm enjoying it far more than I thought I would and I've been flying through the episodes recently.

I'm delighted that Netflix has finally got round to offering downloads to we can watch things offline. I have been able to do this with Amazon prime for ages so I am surprised it's taken this long for Netflix to offer the same thing. I think at the moment it is only for Netflix 'original' content but it is expected to be spread wider soon.

Edited by Brian.

I'm delighted that Netflix has finally got round to offering downloads to we can watch things offline. I have been able to do this with Amazon prime for ages so I am surprised it's taken this long for Netflix to offer the same thing. I think at the moment it is only for Netflix 'original' content but it is expected to be spread wider soon.

Oh good, I've been waiting for this :)

We finished watching The Big Bang Theory season 9. I really liked it and was sad it was finished (now I have to wait another year for the release of season 10). We've now started to watch an anime called Usagi Drop, about a 30-year-old man named Daikichi whose grandfather dies and leaves behind a 6-year-old girl. The mother has run off so Daikichi offers to care for the girl even though he has no experience caring for children.

I've just seen that a new show called "Timeless" is starting tomorrow in the UK, it's a sort of jokey sci-fi time travel series which I think has been shown in the US - anyone seen it?  Previews say it's daft but fun, and the premise sounds quite similar to Jodi Taylor's books, which I know a few of us on here have read.

Already on second season of Gotham which has started out like a house on fire. Thought the first was solid if not spectacular; pretty predictable in places. Already season two has thrown a few curveballs I didn't see coming. Brilliant.

I've been watching episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. We're about half way through season 1. This is the first time for me, seeing most of these episodes, and so far I'm quite liking the show. Most of the episodes have been nice and enjoyable. I really like the characters.

I've just seen that a new show called "Timeless" is starting tomorrow in the UK, it's a sort of jokey sci-fi time travel series which I think has been shown in the US - anyone seen it?  Previews say it's daft but fun, and the premise sounds quite similar to Jodi Taylor's books, which I know a few of us on here have read.

I'm looking forward to watching this programme Madeleine, as you say I am reading the Jodi Taylors books.

^^ So much for having too much else to watch :lol:

The DC crossover episodes were good fun, even if they made no sense whatsoever :lol:

ETA: 

Had to laugh when Felicity got time travel sickness and started quoting the Star Trek TNG episode 'Darmok' :lol:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

^^ So much for having too much else to watch :lol:

The DC crossover episodes were good fun, even if they made no sense whatsoever :lol:

Err.....Busted !!  :giggle2:

I`ve also just ordered X-Men Collection ( all films on Blu Ray ).  :rolol:

I haven`t seen this week`s DCs yet. I`m about to get stuck into Supergirl  now. Whoops, that sounds wrong.  :blush2:

Gilmore Girls, Gilmore Girls, and Gilmore Girls. :thud: Nothing but Gilmore Girls. :lol: Can you blame me though? It's fantastic!

:exc: :exc:  It really is fantastic, isn't it! :smile2: I'm so jealous that you get to watch the whole thing from the start, for the first time! So many great moments ahead :smile2: Just remember to take Reuben out every now and then... :D