What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been watching the original series of the X-Files recently. I've made it to season 5 and I'm still really enjoying it (again).

Nice :).

We finished watching season 6 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas).

We have started watching a new series which sky are showing "Rosewood" he is a private pathologist working in Miami.  When something makes me laugh I think we are going to enjoy this one.

It's a lazy Sunday so I'm wiling away the afternoon watching The Gathering.  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1019431/combined

I'm so glad I was able to catch it and dvr it because it only comes on once a year. It normally comes on in October around Halloween but it came on earlier this year. If you have four hours to kill, you could spend it doing worse, lol!

I watched the first of Stage School tonight. What puerile rubbish! I had thought it was going to be a proper documentary series about hopefuls at a real stage school

Edited by vodkafan

Finishing up the last few episodes of Luther. I had been waiting for it to come on our PBS channel. I was wanting to watch it weekly but they haven't played it in a couple of weeks, so I'm binging.  After I'm done with this, I have to find another British crime drama to fall in love with.

Am currently mainly just watching a lot of BBC stuff:

Poldark

Our Girl

The Great British Bake Off

Strictly Come Dancing

I'm also watching Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit. It's rather cheesy and has an abundance of filler, but I like seeing the old games they're playing. Sometimes they are painfully bad at them though. :D

Am currently mainly just watching a lot of BBC stuff:

Our Girl

What do you think of this new series?  Wasn't too sure myself after the first episode as it just didn't seem to have the same feel about it as the first series did, but it has grown on me.  It's totally worth watching for Ben Aldridge though!!   :wub:

What do you think of this new series?  Wasn't too sure myself after the first episode as it just didn't seem to have the same feel about it as the first series did, but it has grown on me.  It's totally worth watching for Ben Aldridge though!!   :wub:

Well after being confused by the trailer thinking I'm sure *she* wasn't in the first series, the confusion was quickly dealt with early on in the first episode. :D

I've enjoyed it though, even if it's a bit predicable at times. ;) Which one is Ben Aldridge?  

I've watched a few episodes of Beck and it's OK but it hasn't grabbed me so I can take it or leave it.  My favourite foreign dramas are The Bridge, Montalbano (especially the younger one :giggle2: ) and The Legacy, which is a Danish series shown on Sky Arts.