The Last Film You Saw - 2016

Athena

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the complete Jason Bourne Movie set on Blue-Ray for Christmas so I watched the first three yesterday - The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum.  Planning on watching the other two (which I've never seen before) today!

Edited by Autumn

Watched - not by choice (was at the other half's house and didn't really have a say) - the "new" Jack Reacher film, Never Go Back? It was alright, pretty much what you'd expect from those type of films, and definitely sluggish in places. Also still can't understand casting Tom Cruise as Reacher but I suppose that's over and done with and he doesn't make too bad of a job of it.

I watched Captain America 3: Civil War. While it's not one of my favourite films I did quite like to see it. It had been some time since I had seen a long movie (this one was almost 2 1/2 hours) and I have to say that while it was tiring, I also quite enjoyed seeing it :).

We watched The Adventures of Tin Tin, The Polar Express, A Christmas Carol (Jim Carey) and Arthur Christmas (all in 3D) over Christmas then watched three new films bought for Christmas also in 3D .. The BFG, The Jungle Book, and Alice Through the Looking Glass. The first two films were absolutely stunning .. the third one .. pah!! I didn't like it as much as the first Alice film, it seemed too convoluted and wasn't a patch on the two I'd just seen so suffered in comparison. Perhaps we'd just seen too many films or eaten too many biscuits  :blush2: 

Also saw The Snowman and The Bear .. both magical and The Lady in the Van which I really enjoyed .. you laugh, you cry, sort of film.

Missed Ethel & Ernest yesterday (is that classed as a film?) .. but will definitely be catching up with it.