The Flash S2/ Arrow S4

Little Pixie

Hurray ! Someone else watching it ! Welcome.  :D

Hi and thank you for the welcome, I don't come on forums very often but like to see peoples comments about things.

Tonight is the night cannot wait for Flash

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash 2 x 01

Well, I was expecting more, especially after how good S1 was. It was a downer for me, what with killing off Ronnie ( awww. Well, maybe he`s not really dead ? Again ?  ) and getting rid Barry`s dad. It felt  like a bunch of loose ends being got rid of, before the real season started.  

Arrow 4 x 01  

Wow ! I wasn`t expecting that - what a great opener ! Lots of great lines - you have failed this omelette :giggle2:  - great action, a new outfit and Super Villain, and Lance has gone over to the wrong side ? Maybe ? And a shocker of an ending - :o - they wouldn`t kill off Felicity, would they ? I`m betting that Roy comes back for an ep and gets bumped off. Or something. 

Flash 2 x 01

Well, I was expecting more, especially after how good S1 was. It was a downer for me, what with killing off Ronnie ( awww. Well, maybe he`s not really dead ? Again ?  ) and getting rid Barry`s dad. It felt  like a bunch of loose ends being got rid of, before the real season started.  

This is all part of Wells's plan.  He had to get Barry's dad released to fulfill part of the future to which he wanted to return - he knew Barry's father would do what he did and leave - he told Barry he's never be happy, even he got what he really wanted.  Also, Ronnie can't be dead, as Firestorm is coming back in Legends of the Future :shrug:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

This is all part of Wells's plan.  He had to get Barry's dad released to fulfill part of the future to which he wanted to return - he knew Barry's father would do what he did and leave - he told Barry he's never be happy, even he got what he really wanted.  Also, Ronnie can't be dead, as Firestorm is coming back in Legends of the Future :shrug:

Ah, right. I wondered if Victor Garber`s character was going to be Firestorm on his own.  :smile: Is Wells really `dead` dead or able to come back through another Universe, like the one in which the Flash hat came through from ? :smile:  

I noticed that ! :giggle2:   I liked the naming of the Villain bit.  :smile: 

The Flash 2x02

The naming thing is even funnier in the second ep - "I hate it when they put a colour in the name" :lol: 

Also, Jay Garrick and Patty Spivot - brilliant additions to the cast!  Things are going to get really crazy this season, I reckon :D

Ah, right. I wondered if Victor Garber`s character was going to be Firestorm on his own.  :smile: Is Wells really `dead` dead or able to come back through another Universe, like the one in which the Flash hat came through from ? :smile:  

Also, what happened to Eddie's body when it got sucked into the breach??

Also, what happened to Eddie's body when it got sucked into the breach??

:blink:  Rats, I hadn`t noticed that.

Really looking forward to next week`s eps - it`s been ages since I`ve enjoyed anything as much as these shows. Thanks for the heads up again.   :doowapstart:

• 2 weeks later...

The Flash 2 x 02, 03

I`m a bit confused - has the new Wells come through the rift and through time then ?

Loved the bit when the Other Flash put on his helmet, though I did miss Brian Blessed`s voice...

Arrow 4 x 02, 03

Eww ! That trip to Nando`s magical hot tub with a corpse !!

The Flash 2 x 02, 03

I`m a bit confused - has the new Wells come through the rift and through time then ?

I see the confusion - in season 1 Eobard Thawne travelled back through time and took Harrison Wells's place.  The rift that was created in the season 1 finale isn't a rift in time, though - it's a rift between our Earth and Earth 2, so I'm assuming this Harrison Wells is the one from Earth 2, same as Jay Garrick was/is The Flash on Earth 2 :smile: 

I see the confusion - in season 1 Eobard Thawne travelled back through time and took Harrison Wells's place.  The rift that was created in the season 1 finale isn't a rift in time, though - it's a rift between our Earth and Earth 2, so I'm assuming this Harrison Wells is the one from Earth 2, same as Jay Garrick was/is The Flash on Earth 2 :smile: 

Thank you ! I was all confuzzled.  :D

^^ Yeah, and better shark effects than Sharknado  :o  :giggle2:

The Flash 2x05

The Barry/Patty date was hilarious :lol:   And Cisco, too, throughout the episode ('Dr Wells was evil, but you're just a diiiick!'  :giggle2: ).  I was wondering how long it would be before they called him Vibe  :D  

Arrow 4x05

So more guest appearances, this time John Constantine  :o  Now Sarah's back to something like normal, and Felicity knows Ray isn't dead - the Legends of the Future are almost complete :exc:

^^ Do we need to keep putting things in spoiler tags?  Nobody else is taking part :lol:

It helps me, `cos you`re about 10 days ahead - I  can go back and click your posts without any risk of spoilage.  :D  I might inadvertantly spoil whilst scrolling down to type ! :o:hide:

The Flash 2 x 05

Crisco.  :giggle2: 

Barry trying not to walk into things ?!   :giggle:

Not sure I trust the coffee waitress yet - I know Cisco is catnip to the ladies but still, she suddenly seemed to change her mind... 

Is Zoom going to turn out to be `our` Wells who ended up in that Earth2  timeline before getting stranded in ours ? 

I`ve moved another show in my schedule and can now tape Arrow whilst watching Homeland, so I can get to it faster.  :D

Edited by Little Pixie

Is Zoom going to turn out to be `our` Wells who ended up in that Earth2  timeline before getting stranded in ours ? 

I thought 'our' Wells died in the car accident caused by Eobard Thawne, who then took his place.  I think Earth 2 is a parallel world, rather than an alternate timeline  :unsure:

Re Cisco and the woman in the coffee shop, yeah, there's something not right there :hide: