Strictly Come Dancing

poppyshake

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree that what Len said was terrible, but I still think Will shouldn't have spoken to him as he did. Trying to tell someone like Len he was wrong was always going to elicit that sort of response from him.

I'm glad Len is going. I just hope Karen Hardy doesn't take a place on the judging panel.

I think Will is being a bit childish (unless there are other reasons he doesn't want to mention) - he must have known what the judges can be like before he chose to take part.  And his partner should have come in for criticism for the choreography, rather than him, as he's not a bad dancer.  I'm sure he's had worse criticism about him in the past, from his Pop Idol days.

Wonder what will happen with the dance off this week?

I've started watching Take Two, tonight's should be interesting!

I can't believe 10's have been given out in week 4  The scoring this year is so inconsistent with previous years.  I actually think it's time Strictly took a break or at the very least has a bit of an overhaul with the format etc. because it's turning into a bit of a joke now.  I'm beginning to think all those rumours about it being a fix might actually have some truth to them.  Don't think I'm going to be watching it for much longer to be honest as it's all getting a bit tired.

Well another ridiculous dance off this week, although one competitor did deserve to be there, despite their best efforts.  But yet again we've got the barmy situation of a hopeless dancer being kept in....it's not funny any more! :banghead:

Do you think all the judges have lost the plot for this year.  Again the scoring was all over the place and just a niggle but I wish the camera would stay on the dancers and not zoom out so that I miss some of the dancing, I want to see them not a far off shot.

Yes the camerawork is very erratic, it would be nice to see some of the dancers' footwork as the judges talk about that a lot, and the overhead shots are just annoying and completely pointless!

I agree the dance off was a farce, fine about Lesley - shame to see her go but she was one of the weaker ones - but no way should Daisy have been there, mind you I bet Katya was relieved she didn't have to risk that lift/drop again!

I say this every year I don't like it when they dress up in Halloween costumes as I cannot see what they are doing and it is harder to see if they are doing anything wrong.

I think the music was all wrong for the dances, it was too loud even with the volume turned down, and what was Brendan doing, it looked like he was showing off, and it took away from Anastasias dance.

Yes some of the music was a bit odd, I loved some of the costumes and make-up, Daisy's was probably the best and Danny's was good too.  It was time for Anastasia to go but Daisy shouldn't have been in the dance off.

I agreed with Craig about Ore's Charleston - there was hardly any Charleston in it!  It started well but then just seemed to be pretty much the same few steps, a shame as he's a great dancer but the choreography let him down this time.  Goodness knows how he could see through all that hair though! 

I always look forward to the Halloween episode, but I was shockingly disappointed this year. The music choices were ridiculously poor all round, and the choreography wasn't up to scratch either. Is it any wonder even the best dancers scored poorly? That said, I'm glad Ed and Judge Rinder both got through safely, and that Anastasia went - it was the right decision - she was clompy as hell with no bounce at all to her steps!