Marvel Universe

Raven

I know there are a few people on here who have enjoyed the various Marvel offerings over the last few years. 

Here's some news that should give some fan-glee: Spider-Man swings into Marvel films.

Whilst the last couple of Spidey films weren't the best, Marvel taking the character back in-house and making him available for other crossovers sounds like a jolly good plan to me!

Now, if only they could work out something with Fox for some X-Men crossovers!

• 7 months later...

I don't know if you agree, but this thread could be used for both Marvel and DC films (e.g. "DC x Marvel Universe" or any other title Raven likes). I suggest this because I thought of creating a separate thread for the upcoming DC films in parallel to this one, but I think it wouldn't have enough posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3's been fantastic so far.  

ETA:

Fitz is increasingly becoming the best thing about the show, for me.  De Caestecker's doing a brilliant job with the character.

Edited by Karsa Orlong

• 4 weeks later...

Watched the first four episodes of Jessica Jones over the weekend.  I like that it's so low-key and has that noir-ish feel to it, and the undercurrent of paranoia running through it.  Impressed, so far, both with the show and my first foray onto Netflix  :smile: 

Edited by Karsa Orlong