What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

I like Within Temptation! I saw them in concert a few years ago. Though Dangerous isn't one of my favourite songs by them, I haven't actually listened to that one as much as some of their other songs. I like their work :).

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Finland's equivalent to Justin Bieber (in the way that he came about, not in how much he's hated! Robin's well liked over here but then again, he's not turned into a dick...) has a new song out, and it's with my favorite contemporary Finnish singer, Kasmir :wub: I've been waiting for new stuff by Kasmir for ages!

This one's playing on Radio Rock at the moment. Not bad. 

Still much prefer this one, though:

I quite liked that :smile:   Only having listened to them once each, though, I'm not entirely sure what the difference is? :unsure:

I quite liked that :smile:   Only having listened to them once each, though, I'm not entirely sure what the difference is? :unsure:

You can't hear the difference? There's this extra melody bit towards the end of the song. Maybe a minute or so before. It started out as a joke, it's a part of another song from a completely different band, but it matched the song so well they ended up releasing the new version. Very cool! :)

(Or maybe it's just that I'd not copied the URL I meant to post in the same post, and therefore pasted the previous one again. Which you probably knew, you leg puller! :D)

(Or maybe it's just that I'd not copied the URL I meant to post in the same post, and therefore pasted the previous one again. Which you probably knew, you leg puller! :D)

Thought they sounded the same! :lol:

Weird coincidence.  Working my way through Eluveitie's back catalogue and this song is about Julius Caesar laying siege to the city of Alesia and defeating Vercingetorix and the Gauls - weird coincidence cos that siege has just happened in the book I'm currently reading: Caesar by Colleen McCullough.

Weird coincidence.  Working my way through Eluveitie's back catalogue and this song is about Julius Caesar laying siege to the city of Alesia and defeating Vercingetorix and the Gauls - weird coincidence cos that siege has just happened in the book I'm currently reading: Caesar by Colleen McCullough.

It's nice sometimes when things like that happen :).