What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

We finished watching season 8 of The Big Bang Theory, it was quite enjoyable so I'm a bit sad it's over. We're still rewatching Futurama, that's also fun. I bought the seasons we didn't own yet, so I look forward to see the episodes I haven't seen yet.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught a couple of episodes of Asian Provocateur. It's a documentary series about a Sri Lankan guy who is born in UK and is totally English..he is sent back to Sri Lanka by his mum to rediscover his roots. He stays with his various Aunties and Uncles who are characters in themselves which makes for hilarious situations. Forget Karl Pilkington, this is really very funny. 

I loved this :) It is very Karl Pilkington but it seemed more natural to me. Romesh's mum is outstanding .. I love her. I'm not sure if they can do more .. maybe they've exhausted it but I'd love to see them back in something similar. 

2015 Grand slam of Darts Final.

Michael Van Gerwin against Phil Taylor.  Bee a good compititon this year and it was good to see Andy Fordham back playing darts.

Met Andy at a Book Signing In Bluewater a few years back and he is a down to earth guy.  I them met again when he was sitting in his car on Blackheath South London.  Had a good chat with him and he deserves more success after his battles with health issues.

Comes from Charlton in South London and drank in the same pub as my wife did in her late youth early 20's.

The last episode of River. While no episode reached the heights of the first one in the series, the series as a whole was excellent - and is Nicola Walker one of our best actresses? She's able to express about six differnt emotions with one hesitant smile.

Edited by ian

Yes NW is a very under-rated actress, but finally getting some much-deserved recognition (especially as she seems to be in practically everything at the moment).

AbielleRose, apparently there's a sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding coming out.