The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great :)! I think it's a brilliant film, very well made. I'm looking forward to see Mockingjay in a while but ickit's a shame they split it up into two parts.

I can't wait either- and it really should be just one movie.  Did you hear they are doing the same with Allegiant? So unnecessary!

Yeah, me neither frankie!

I take it you mean Matthew McConaughey? :giggle2: You know, it's kind of funny for me, because I sometimes mistake him for Christian Bale. Even when we started watching the DVD and they showed a trailer of a Christian Bale movie, I thought the actual movie had already started and it was McConaughey :D What makes it funny and a bit odd is that I really like Christian Bale! :shrug::blush::D It makes absolutely no sense. Maybe it's because my first Bale movie was American Psycho, which is definitely not a pretty boy movie, and I saw McConaughey the first time in some chick flick. Or maybe in Sex and the City... Hm. 

Yeah, I meant him! Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Matthew :\ I never get why so many people gush on about him, don't see it personally... But then, I absolutely LOVE Taylor Lautner, so, yeah...i've got high standards ;) lol

Onto X-Men 3: Last Stand now!!! :D Love it!

Edited by TintagliaIceFyre

I can't wait either- and it really should be just one movie.  Did you hear they are doing the same with Allegiant? So unnecessary!

I agree! It's a real shame, I would've preferred if it'd be one movie.

I like the X-men films!

Lately I haven't watching much before I've been feeling too tired.

Yeah, they're great! Looking forward to seeing Days of Future Past when it's released too :)

It's funny, all the film series seem to be doing that two-parter business these days! Since after HP Deathly Hallows, they all seemed to catch onto the idea! Huh...It is quite frustrating!!

I watched The Amazing Spiderman (2012) on DVD last night.

That's an hour an a half of my life I'm not going to get back!