Read-a-thon - (2013-2015)

Athena

I propose we have the read-a-thon on Fri-Sat-Sun January 8th, 9th and 10th, instead of on the 1rst, 2nd and 3rd. I think it is sensible to move it, with New Years'. But there's still time left to decide, if anyone has other ideas or does want to have it on the 1rst.

I shall go and look at your stats :D.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, well if nobody minds too much we could just have it on January 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

EDIT: It's not just me, every time I type 'January' and then 1st the post gets stuck to 'Januaryst' WHY OH WHY. Apparently ' + 1st does it too. I thought, I can't have typoed it that many times, but I didn't! It's just the forum making something strange out of it.

Edited by Athena

I'm really hoping to join in on a few read-a-thons next year. Fingers crossed!

Athena, maybe you'd like to start a shiny new thread for 2016 with all of the dates in the first post? (I'd do it myself but I consider this thread to be your 'baby'. :) )

I'm really hoping to join in on a few read-a-thons next year. Fingers crossed!

Athena, maybe you'd like to start a shiny new thread for 2016 with all of the dates in the first post? (I'd do it myself but I consider this thread to be your 'baby'. :) )

I hope you get to join in :).

That sounds like an awesome idea, Kylie! I shall do so :).