Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

Neil Gaiman’s American Gods is free for the next 6 days through NetGalley. You do need an account but it’s free to set up. I’d like to give you a link but I can’t actually get it to load right now... either my internet is being rubbish or everyone is trying to get on netgalley because Neil Gaiman just tweeted about it!

• 2 weeks later...

My book, Under a Dark Star, the second book in The Dark Moon Trilogy, is FREE WORLDWIDE on Amazon until 6th June.

International link to Amazon http://authl.it/B01L75OPJ8?d

On an island off the south coast of England, there are activities worse than smuggling and all the conflict points to one cruel and ruthless man. The women on the island call him the Dark Star.

It's not necessary to read the first book but it is a bit like having the strawberries and cream before the main course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hayley said:

Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell is 99p on kindle at the moment.

*kerchink* :)

That’s good, as our free elibrary doesn’t have this one.

On 19/07/2020 at 9:47 PM, Hayley said:

Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell is 99p on kindle at the moment.

Brilliant book, bought through this offer. Best book so far this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Immortality: This is Probably a Novel' by Anna Faversham is 0.99 on Amazon as an ebook until 16th August or FREE for Kindle Unlimited members.

If a stranger said to you, “Let me take you to the world’s best kept secret,” would you go? Chester was not given the choice and he’d much rather be with Kate, the woman he loves and has left behind. In fear of his life, he is hiding in a remote cabin in New Zealand, so who is this person and what is this secret? You are invited into a mystery: intriguing, exciting and deadly. Powerful, moving and thought provoking.

3D Immortality.jpg