The Gaming Box

Hayley

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rumours of a fallout 4 coming next year, countdown timer suggests we will find out more on the 11/12/13.

ETA: http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3379875/bethesda-trademarks-fallout-4-in-europe-the-survivor-2299-site-looking-more-legit

Edited by Devi

Thanks, Devi. I've heard rumors of Fallout 4 - fingers crossed it's true. :boogie: The other day I was reading something about it possibly being launched in first quarter of 2014.

In the meantime, once my exams are over, I think I'll buy The Last of Us. It looks pretty good and hopefully will keep me entertained.

Thanks, Devi. I've heard rumors of Fallout 4 - fingers crossed it's true. :boogie: The other day I was reading something about it possibly being launched in first quarter of 2014.

In the meantime, once my exams are over, I think I'll buy The Last of Us. It looks pretty good and hopefully will keep me entertained.

I have The Last of Us, its short but intense. Really enjoyed it.

Currently playing through Far Cry 3 again, another favourite of mine.

Edited by Devi

I got half way through Far Cry 3 then somehow lost interest. Not sure what happened but it all kind of fizzled out. :wacko:  We have loads of PS3 games, so I shouldn't buy any more given the number of unplayed ones we already own, but sometimes it's nice to play something 'fresh'.

I got half way through Far Cry 3 then somehow lost interest. Not sure what happened but it all kind of fizzled out. :wacko:  We have loads of PS3 games, so I shouldn't buy any more given the number of unplayed ones we already own, but sometimes it's nice to play something 'fresh'.

Well maybe you should see my gaming shelves :giggle2: (will take a photo if you like). I reckon you can never have too many games! I have two other mates in the same house - my partner, and a friend who lives in a detached unit on my property also game, so I share my games with them. :) They buy their own too of course.

If you like I can give you my psn name so you can add me as a friend? Only if you want. :)

I recently traded my xbox 360 in towards a ps4. I am going to share my partners 360.

Devi, I'll post pics of my games as well. We have loads, even though we have both lost interest in them compared to years ago. :doh:

Once I log on to PSN (probably tomorrow), I'll give you my network name. I'm not sure what it is as it's been months since I played. :doh:

This is a picture of (mostly) games we own. It was taken probably 2 years ago, but we haven't bought that many new games since then.

post-7534-0-21574500-1384892173_thumb.jpg

The picture in the middle left is mostly DVD movies, and there are DVD movies in the picture on the middle right, but there are also PS3 games in there.

I think I have more DS games than that as well.

Thanks! :smile:  We've just been looking through our games, and we have ones in there that neither of us have heard of or can remember buying. :giggle: It's a worry!

Today, I bought The Last Of Us and Mass Effect 3 for PS3. I'm too tired to play them tonight, but I have tomorrow off work so I'll have a go then. :D

This guy is my pride and joy - its a metal gear rex. Only 500 were ever made, and its from my all time favourite game series - metal gear solid. His eyes light up blue and the railgun lights up as well - does a shooting motion. He is also moveable and pieces come off so you can make it look damaged - which I did.

fbfaba05f9283d332bc9d2859dce655d_zps5af9

Oh, awesome pics!! I see you have the Fallout 3 Collector's Edition lunchbox and bobblehead. I have that too. :boogie: Are the bottles on the bottom right Nuka-Cola??

On the first picture, what is that box thing on the top left, with the heart in the middle?

I've never actually played Metal Gear Solid though I've heard of it.

We'd like to have a proper games room, but our house is too small. Maybe one day though! :D

Oh, awesome pics!! I see you have the Fallout 3 Collector's Edition lunchbox and bobblehead. I have that too. :boogie: Are the bottles on the bottom right Nuka-Cola??

On the first picture, what is that box thing on the top left, with the heart in the middle?

I've never actually played Metal Gear Solid though I've heard of it.

We'd like to have a proper games room, but our house is too small. Maybe one day though! :D

Oh I wish! Those are coke bottles with my brothers and my name on them.

That is called the companion cube and it comes from a game called portal. Best games ever, especially the second one, it has co-op so two people can play at once. Its a puzzle game, worth checking them both out if you love puzzle games.

The turret you see in the third picture on the right is a turret from the same game as above. They are so cute! I love there voice.

Oh and thanks for the comments BB and Athena! :)

Edited by Devi

Is Portal one of the Half-Life games, or by the same developers? There's some connection there, I think. I tried playing the Half-Life series a few years ago but got terrible nausea from it. Apparently that's quite common for that game. :thud:

Is Portal one of the Half-Life games, or by the same developers? There's some connection there, I think. I tried playing the Half-Life series a few years ago but got terrible nausea from it. Apparently that's quite common for that game. :thud:

Yes I think they are linked. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:o Devi I cant believe you have a metal gear rex! That is actually amazing, I want one!

I think I spotted an assassin's creed black flag model on your shelf, was the game good? I'm trying to decide whether to get it or not.

Bobblybear, I've played about half of bioshock infinite and I thought it was good. I love the look of it in general and there's something really fun about zooming around on the rails :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome shelves!  So cool :cool:  :D

Just been reading about this game, No Man's Sky.  I want to play it NOW! :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpDn5qPp3s

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-09-a-future-that-has-a-history-introducing-no-mans-sky

:o Devi I cant believe you have a metal gear rex! That is actually amazing, I want one!

I think I spotted an assassin's creed black flag model on your shelf, was the game good? I'm trying to decide whether to get it or not.

I love my rex :D. I want to get the ray when its released too.

Yes that is indeed the black flag figurine. I haven't played the game as of yet but. I hear its the best since Assassins Creed 2.

Awesome shelves! So cool :cool::D

Just been reading about this game, No Man's Sky. I want to play it NOW! :yes:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-09-a-future-that-has-a-history-introducing-no-mans-sky

How awesome does it look! I can't wait to play it. Edited by Devi

Yes that is indeed the black flag figurine. I haven't played the game as of yet but. I hear its the best since Assassins Creed 2.

x

That's great to hear! My boyfriend is playing the third one atm and has played the ones before it (on PS3). He doesn't like the third one as much as the previous few, though (AC2, AC2: Brotherhood, AC2: Revelations).