• Announcements

• Hayley

Downtime for Updates   01/26/2021

The forum is going to be offline while our new hosts backup and update the site. We'll be back soon and you can check our twitter (@bookclubforum) or the patreon page ( bookclubforum.co.uk is creating a book community | Patreon ) for updates.   See you all soon!  
baby.giraffe

Great British Bake Off (Includes Spoilers)

Really sorry to see Benjamina go this week, but overall I think it was the best decision.

I love Selasi but I think I want Candice to win.  Her comments and facial expressions are so funny and overall she has been fairly consistent (although admittedly she has had a few near misses).  Her peacock this week was pretty darn amazing!

Really sorry to see Benjamina go this week, but overall I think it was the best decision.

I love Selasi but I think I want Candice to win.  Her comments and facial expressions are so funny and overall she has been fairly consistent (although admittedly she has had a few near misses).  Her peacock this week was pretty darn amazing!

Her baking looks very good. It's her constant pouting I can't stand.

She probably can't help it though.   I think my resting face probably looks a bit like I'm down in the dumps, but I seldom am.

Ah well so it's over, I enjoyed the final, think they made the right choice.

Now that BO and Gardeners' World have finished, and only 2 more Poldark - there won't be much left to watch soon! :P

Yay!  So glad my favourite won... definitely a worthy winner.  Well done Candice!

As much as I liked Andrew, to me there were other bakers who deserved to be in the final more than him.  He had a few too many disasters for my liking (over the course of the series) but always managed to scrape by somehow.  And although Jane is a good baker I didn't warm to her as much as I did some of the others.  There was just something about her I didn't quite like.

Ah well so it's over, I enjoyed the final, think they made the right choice.

Now that BO and Gardeners' World have finished, and only 2 more Poldark - there won't be much left to watch soon! :P

Think she made some fantastic things in the final

I have just heard that there are going to be two GBBO this Christmas on the BBC for past winners, am looking forward to that.  Will so miss hearing Sue and Mel and the quips they come up with.