Stephen Melling

Greetings from Preston, Lancs.,

Just a quick hello. My name's Stephen Melling and I love to read read read. I also write, but I read far more than I ever write. The book club forum appears well-rounded and pretty diverse. Interesting place to read and post. :wink::readingtwo:

Hey Stephen, I have some friends who live not far from you in Chorley, actually, and I spend a lot of time over there.

Welcome to BCF. I'm sure you'll love it here.. :welcome2:

Thanks for the welcome messages! :wink:

Yes, Chorley is just up the road from me. But they're all very posh up in Chorley! Nice pubs and gardens and no one ever splits the infinitive. :cool:

Hi Stephen! Welcome to BCF, I only joined last week and am just getting the feel for the place too. Looking forward to learning more about your reading habits!

:cows:

(Yes I chose to use the dancing cows emoticon. What better time for cows to dance?!)

Hello and welcome from a fellow Prestonian, although I now live in Cleveleys. My eldest daughter Kat (who is a mod on here) still lives there.

Hi, I'm a new member and will post a proper introduction shortly. I grew up in Preston and hated it though when I go back now it looks a lot better. A friend of mine has struggled to find a Reading Group there. Do you have any reccomendations?