Inver

What are you drinking just now?

My favourite tea brand here in Germany recently released two amazing new flavours - blueberry muffin and caramelised apple pie, and they literally smell and taste exactly like those. Right now, I'm enjoying a cup of apple pie tea, and loving it =)

My favourite tea brand here in Germany recently released two amazing new flavours - blueberry muffin and caramelised apple pie, and they literally smell and taste exactly like those. Right now, I'm enjoying a cup of apple pie tea, and loving it =)

The apple pie one sounds lovely.

I bought my dad salted caramel tea for his birthday and they are really tasty.

3 hours ago, chesilbeach said:

Elderflower pressé

Ooh, I wonder what that is! *googles*  Aha! Hm, I wonder if it's good. :smile2:    Years ago we had this elderflower mix into which you poured hot water. I loved it! :wub: But it was a shortlived joy. They either stopped making the mix or they stopped stokking it. Both are stupid ideas. 

Edit: Found the thing!  Ooooh :wub:

382001-Beverages-Tea-Ricola-Schweizer-Ho

Edited by frankie

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that here, frankie, and I've only ever drunk cold elderflower drinks, either a plain cordial or the pressé which is a sparkling, slightly sweet drink, but it actually has a floral flavour and scent rather than most soft drinks which just taste of sugar to me.  I don't drink soft, sweet drinks very often, and just treat myself once in a while to a bottle of this elderflower drink, or a Fentiman's Curiosity Cola or their Dandelion and Burdock (which most people think tastes like cough syrup, but I love it!). :smile:

I just made up a bottle of iced tea with sugar free raspberry syrup. Soooo good and refreshingly cool for spring!  (I had to turn on the air conditioner because my apt was 25c when I woke up this morning!) 

Green Tea with lemon - I would prefer a gin and tonic but I cant have it so green tea it is.:(

Apple Cider Vinegar (mixed in water). It's supposed to help with hayfever. We shall see. :ph34r:

An ice cold Fanta fruit twist zero. I'm not a big fan of fizzy drinks (I'm a water glugger), but I occasionally have a small glass of this when the mood takes me.