Lilywhite

What's for Dinner?

Just had a shop bought microwavable spaghetti carbonara. It was better then I had anticipated! I shall return to proper cooking and eating tomorrow! 

33 minutes ago, Onion Budgie said:

I'm making a pot of green lentil & vegetable soup, with orzo pasta.  Also, a few potato wedges, and a side of steamed veg tossed in soy sauce.  Yum!

I'll knock at the door Onion, as long as I can get fed.

Thanks.🤣😂😁

4 hours ago, itsmeagain said:

I'll knock at the door Onion, as long as I can get fed.

Thanks.🤣😂😁

:D  You would have been in with a chance.  MAYBE.*

*not remotely.  That stuff was GOOD.  :P

What's everyone doing for dinner today? I'm doing oxtail stew. I've been wanting them for eons but they've been harder to get than hen milk. I was doing my online grocery shopping when I came across some at my local grocer's so I hopped on them. I love the savory, richness of the meat. I'll add potatoes and onions and make a side of collard/turnip greens. The weather is UCK, with rain, and cold. Perfect for this particular comfort food.

What's in YOUR pot?

I decided to shake things up in February and try to go plant based for a month. So far its been pretty good and despite worrying I would be hungry ive been fine. Its not something I can see myself doing full time but I can see myself consuming less animal based when I get to the end of the month.

1 hour ago, Brian. said:

I decided to shake things up in February and try to go plant based for a month. So far its been pretty good and despite worrying I would be hungry ive been fine. Its not something I can see myself doing full time but I can see myself consuming less animal based when I get to the end of the month.

Nice one Brian. 

The animals would be grateful if they could.