Lilywhite

What are you eating just now?

8 hours ago, Madeleine said:

Enjoy!

Oh, it was long gone when I posted that! 

On 02/11/2020 at 6:14 AM, poppy said:

Chicken drumsticks, parsnip, apple and onion bake, a Jamie Oliver recipe (except he used sausages). Surprisingly yummy :character0104:

Oooh that sounds nice! I love roasted parsnips.

I'm having cod with my lockdown discovery (because they were substituted for normal hash browns on my food order) - cauliflower hash browns.

I may have discovered M&S Baby Charlotte Potato Salad. 

I may have eaten about half the pot, already this evening.

I don't think the rest is going to last much longer...

On 8/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, Raven said:

I may have eaten about half the pot, already this evening.

I don't think the rest is going to last much longer...

Your share would have been much smaller f I were there. I love potato salad although I haven't the slightest idea what M%S Baby Charlotte is.

13 hours ago, muggle not said:

Your share would have been much smaller f I were there. I love potato salad although I haven't the slightest idea what M%S Baby Charlotte is.

M&S is the shop, Charlotte is a type of potato, and these were small ones, hence the baby!

Had Charlotte potatoes for lunch; home grown, more main-crop (so they were larger with a drier texture) and they were excellent 🙂 With cold beef and carrots. 

We had Kuku Sabzi, which is an Iranian dish, made (In the recipe I have) of Swiss chard, leeks, an abundance of soft herbs - today it was parsley, dill, chives, tarragon and mint - and eggs. Cooked like a frittata, but it has a greater proportion of filling to egg than usual in a frittata. Served with flatbreads, and a tomato and cucumber salad, and followed with a rhubarb crumble.

Chard, herbs, tomatoes, cucumber & rhubarb all home grown. My leeks are a late variety, so not ready for pulling yet.

On 04/08/2021 at 9:26 PM, Raven said:

On 10/09/2021 at 11:28 PM, muggle not said:

I love potato salad although I haven't the slightest idea what M%S Baby Charlotte is.

I've actually never tried potato salad. I really like potatoes cold, but I've never really liked mayonnaise, so I've always just assumed I won't like it!

On 11/09/2021 at 9:31 PM, megustaleer said:

We had Kuku Sabzi, which is an Iranian dish, made (In the recipe I have) of Swiss chard, leeks, an abundance of soft herbs - today it was parsley, dill, chives, tarragon and mint - and eggs. Cooked like a frittata, but it has a greater proportion of filling to egg than usual in a frittata. Served with flatbreads, and a tomato and cucumber salad, and followed with a rhubarb crumble.

Chard, herbs, tomatoes, cucumber & rhubarb all home grown. My leeks are a late variety, so not ready for pulling yet.

That sounds amazing and extremely healthy! Rhubarb is something I would like to grow, my nan used to grow lovely rhubarb. I actually prefer it raw to cooked in a crumble though!

I went to see my parents and had fish and chips tonight, which was lovely :)