BookJumper

Good place for affordable bookplates?

I've seen that and another similar one on eBay and I have been pondering them Vladd, it's just a matter of discovering whether anyone could turn the digital images into actual bookplates for my own personal entertainment.

Have you tried phoning a print shop to see if they can help you? I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it - most bookplates are only one colour, and they have access to loads of different kinds of paper. If you don't know of a local print shop, have a look on Yell. :D

I think your best bet is to search for 'Printers and Lithographers' - if you search 'printers' loads of things will come up, but this one seems the most relevant.

There's several print shops in my area but they are monstrously expensive, at least in proportion to my nonexistent budget as an unemployed person (when I got the two copies of my dissertation spiral-bound in September,

There's several print shops in my area but they are monstrously expensive, at least in proportion to my nonexistent budget as an unemployed person (when I got the two copies of my dissertation spiral-bound in September,
Edited by nicholbb