shaka1909

another new kid on the block!

Hi there! My name is Gillian and i live in the middle of Scotland with my little boy Kirk. Just found this forum by chance! Love reading and cant wait to get the hang of this forum chat so i can really get involved! None of my friends are that into reading so it will be great to chat to like minded people, when i get a chance on the computer in between keeping kirk amused and work!! :friends0:

Welcome to the gang Gillian! Have fun :friends0:

Welcome-10.jpg

:friends0: thank you! how patriotic am i tho! I am on here avoiding football!!

I avoid football at all costs. :hug: Welcome to the forum!

:hug: thank you! how patriotic am i tho! I am on here avoiding football!!

I avoid football at all costs, too. I can't stand it. Ruddy tribalism. That's what it is! I always think 'Here, if you want the ball so badly, take it!'. Anyway, welcome to the site. It's great here (although, quite addictive!).:friends0:

You are most heartily welcome. I seem to have gotten into the habit of offering peanut butter cookie to newcomers lately, you interested?

i like any kind of fiction apart from the science kind. Been into reading seriously since i was a teenager, and that wasnt yesterday lol! have at least 500 books and still going! most in boxes at my mums, my flat just not big enough!:D

Mac, you are so funny non, but I agree!

Welcome to such a charming and kind and loving place. I know that you will love it like me,oui, very much.

:D

one day when i am rich and famous i gonna have my own personal library! lol i wish!!!!!

I'd like the rich bit, but not the famous, and definitely want my own library. I know exactly how it will look - just like the one in Kenneth Brannagh's film of Love's Labours Lost. It's just gorgeous!

From a friendly football fan - welcome to the forum Gillian!:D

Welcome! :D