Kookie

Another newbie!

Hi. I've just joined here. I've been watching my Mum on all the time (Charm) and she seems to like it so I thought I'd join too!

I'm looking forward to joining in and getting some reading ideas. I'm a bit shy so I may be a bit quiet at first but I hope I make lots of new friends too. :D

Thanks

Kookie xo

Hi. I've just joined here. I've been watching my Mum on all the time (Charm) and she seems to like it so I thought I'd join too!

I'm looking forward to joining in and getting some reading ideas. I'm a bit shy so I may be a bit quiet at first but I hope I make lots of new friends too. :D

Thanks

Kookie xo

Hey Kookie, my names Ben. :lol: What type of genre of books are you into? Or what's your current preference? Anyway, welcome to the forum, feel free to drop me a pm if you want to talk about anything with me, or just make a new friend.

Welcome Kookie!!!!

Heard so much about you! (kidding)

Your mom's dead popular round here (particularly with me :D) so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!!!

xxxx

Hi and welcome, Kookie!

Glad to see you following in your mom's footsteps on this one :D

BTW, love your avatar -- super cute!

Hi Kookie, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you've joined your Mom here - if you're as lovely as she is, then you'll be a nice addition to the forum!

Don't mind your Mom, she's a bit wild herself sometimes! :lol:

Oh goodee, now we can get all the inside goss on your Mum

Oi! I can still see yas you know! :)

Nice to see you've joined your Mom here - if you're as lovely as she is, then you'll be a nice addition to the forum!

Your mom's dead popular round here (particularly with me :tong:) so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!!

You two ... I like! ;)

*I knew this was a bad idea* :lol:

;)