grabit

another newbie...

yes, yet another newbie here.. :)

hello all.. i'm an aussie, from north of Sydney, New South Wales central coast area.. i've always loved books, mostly i read scifi, fantasy, and crime fiction, but i do venture out from time to time and read something else.. i'm a bit of an addict as far as buying and keeping books as well, and i never lend them out! :) i'm practically ancient now, so you can imagine perhaps, just how many books i have stacked in the room i lovingly call the 'library'. :)

cheers!

thank you for the welcomes!

phew.. i have been reading posts, and still have 1594 unread! lol... i think i shall mark all posts as read, and start anew... :)

Welcome Grabit! I'm sure you're not alone in terms of drowning in books. I have books over-flowing in every room of my house, yet still manage to feel that I have nothing to read sometimes. :)

:)

wow! so many welcomes... thank you all! :)

this is surely a busy forum! 195 unread posts since i was last here, just yesterday! when do you all have time to read books as well? :)

this is surely a busy forum! 195 unread posts since i was last here, just yesterday! when do you all have time to read books as well? :)

We are nothing if not passionate about books - reading and talking about them - here! :)

Welcome to the forum. Have fun. :)