Favourite sports?

Tiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, my favourite sports of all times are Hockey (NHL - my team is the Toronto Maple Leafs)

Okay, I like you!! A lot. (I'd like you even more if you supported a decent team, but I guess you can't have everything... never really understood why, but... oh well.)

Okay, I like you!! A lot. (I'd like you even more if you supported a decent team, but I guess you can't have everything... never really understood why, but... oh well.)

We all have to have a failing somewhere, right?

I grew up around Toronto, and love rooting for our home-town heroes.

Oh, I wish I had kept playing badminton after I left school ... what an amusing game!

We all have to have a failing somewhere, right?

I grew up around Toronto, and love rooting for our home-town heroes.

So they say... *laughs* Seriously though, I understand and admire your loyalty to the home town team. It's far too rare in the NHL today. Well, outside of Minnesota.

• 1 month later...
Oh, badminton used to be the only sport I was good at along with volleyball. Now I hardly play it anymore, I kinda lost touch :irked: Now, I only like watching Tennis on tv, and that's it.

I'm playing Badminton at school in games at the moment, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it, and starting to get pretty good, if I do say so myself. :lol:

I was nicknamed 'Allsports' at school, because I was completely dreadful at all sports. However, nowadays I enjoy my karate, which I'm reasonably proficient at and I like knocking some balls about on the snooker table, if that counts.

I can't stand football. I just don't get it. :irked:

Ah, hey...look at these little guys...:lol:

They're great, aren't they?

Lol, I know how you feel, Mac. I just failed at other sports other than tennis, badminton and volleyball. I wasn't very good at baseball, I sucked BIG TIME. That was the worst sport EVER. I mean, at least with Basketball and soccer, you can just...run with everyone else and avoid the ball but with baseball, you have to bat and stuff. It's horrible.

• 4 months later...

Ahh .....I hope I don't offend the other Canadians here by not saying hockey is my favorite. :P Actually ....at my house, it's football. In fact, I went to a game this evening. Other than the rain that pelted us at half-time a good time was had by all. Of course it helped that we won!! :blush:

Ahh .....I hope I don't offend the other Canadians here by not saying hockey is my favorite. :P Actually ....at my house, it's football. In fact, I went to a game this evening. Other than the rain that pelted us at half-time a good time was had by all. Of course it helped that we won!! :blush:

Well, I'm Canadian and I watch tennis more than I do hockey now, so....:motz: I used to be a big hockey fan when I was younger....when the teams kept the same players for years. The Montreal Canadiens were a dream team when I was a kid! Now I barely ever watch regular season play, only the Stanley Cup series!:motz:

Well, I'm Canadian and I watch tennis more than I do hockey now, so....:blush: I used to be a big hockey fan when I was younger....when the teams kept the same players for years. The Montreal Canadiens were a dream team when I was a kid! Now I barely ever watch regular season play, only the Stanley Cup series!:P

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only odd-ball :motz: But yes ....I should clarify. I DO in fact watch the Stanley Cup series as well as Olympic hockey games ....expecially if it's USA against Canada, that's always an exciting game.

My favorite sport is hockey. It is my passion in life :lol:

I do enjoy all the sports, and other than hockey, I really enjoy baseball, football, basketball and soccer. I also like boxing, UFC, auto racing, golf and tennis. I am just a really big sports fan. Except in reality, all my energy goes into hockey :lol:

I can't decide. Oh wait, I do know that basketball is my least favorite sport to watch. Otherwise I love watching baseball, football and of course hockey! :lol: The hockey season is starting soon, and I think those are the games I love watching the most in person. I have many great memories of yelling at fights and pounding on the glass - it's so exciting! :lol: The funnest game I saw one year was on New Year's Eve, and the Northstars were playing the Black Hawks. The crowd was so noisy, and at one point so many fights started to break out on the ice that it was covered with sticks, helmets and gloves. Most of the players got suspended for the remainder of the game and it was pure mayhem.

of ice hockey.

You took the words right from my mouth :lol:

I can't decide. Oh wait, I do know that basketball is my least favorite sport to watch. Otherwise I love watching baseball, football and of course hockey! :lol: The hockey season is starting soon, and I think those are the games I love watching the most in person. I have many great memories of yelling at fights and pounding on the glass - it's so exciting! :lol: The funnest game I saw one year was on New Year's Eve, and the Northstars were playing the Black Hawks. The crowd was so noisy, and at one point so many fights started to break out on the ice that it was covered with sticks, helmets and gloves. Most of the players got suspended for the remainder of the game and it was pure mayhem.

That sounds like a good game. I remember once I was watching the Oilers play the Flames live in Edmonton at the old Oil Forum. The Oilers scored in overtime with two seconds left. I lost my voice from screaming so loud. Awesome memories :D

Edited by Adam