• Announcements

• Hayley

Downtime for Updates   01/26/2021

The forum is going to be offline while our new hosts backup and update the site. We'll be back soon and you can check our twitter (@bookclubforum) or the patreon page ( bookclubforum.co.uk is creating a book community | Patreon ) for updates.   See you all soon!  
Michelle

Your Age?

Your age range?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Your age range?

• 13 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 +

Aww, I was so young!! I'm now 34. :( I just had to delete my vote and vote again because I'm in a different age category now. :D

Hmm, me too, how did you delete your vote? :)

Hmm, me too, how did you delete your vote? :)

For me, underneath the poll there is a button with 'delete my vote'. Just above where the first post starts and below the partly filled bars with %.

For me, underneath the poll there is a button with 'delete my vote'. Just above where the first post starts and below the partly filled bars with %.

Thank you, all I get is 'you have already voted in this poll', maybe it is an Apple Mac thing. :)

Thank you, all I get is 'you have already voted in this poll', maybe it is an Apple Mac thing. :)

Hmmm, maybe it's something only the staff can do?

I could've sworn I voted before but it let me vote again today so I did, though it displeased me to have to choose the 41-50 bracket!  :drama:

It's not an Apple thing, I can't see the 'delete my vote' thingy either and I have a non-Apple. I've changed my 'answer' once before in this poll, so I know I've been able to do it before, but now I just can't see how! :shrug:  Not that I need to, but I started to wonder, after you wondered about it first. Also, I'm on my laptop so not a cell phone thing. 

Edit: I wonder if it's only for supporters and mods and admins? We are 'mere' advanced members, chalie and me :) 

Edited by frankie

Ah maybe frankie, my supporterdom has lapsed and I've not been organised enough to sort it, must do that!

Same here :blush: I was a supporter back when I was able to change the vote... Now, not so much! :blush: (Should look into a renewal.. Might be tricky as I don't have Paypal and know not how to use it.)

I'm 35, which is a little scary I have to say.  I'm a proper grown up and everything.  Still feel about 19 though.

Nothing wrong with feeling a bit younger than you are :).

I'm 30 now, I'll be 31 in less than 2 months.

I'm 31 now, my age has passed into 'a new category' in the poll.

That happened to me the other day on a different poll. I had to click 26-31 and I had only just turned 26  :D  tbh it shocked me a little at that moment.

I'm 26 years old but usually have to show my ID when I want to buy alcohol (in Germany the legal drinking age is 18).

That's the same with me. Here in England they have a challenge 21 policy in most shops and bars. Some even go up to 25 and Debenhams store near where I work has a challenge 30. However if you can prove you're 18 or over they should serve you.

I'll be showing my ID til I'm about 60 I'm sure of it.

I'm 48 and feeling 28! I actually tell people I'm 55. That way they can look at me and say, "OMG!! You don't look a day over 35!!!" See the logic? I increase my age instead of decreasing it, the looks I get, lmbo!!

Only a matter of days til I hit 29, the last year of my twenties.

I can accept being in my twenties. Thirties, no. I am a child. 

Well, still in the same range, but turned 66 this summer, but as Timebug mentions above.....still feel about 18.  :D 

LOL BB.....me too!  :giggle2:

My Aunt lived until she was 92, and she always said that by the time we humans knew enough to live properly, it was time to croak.  :P