Jump to content
Hayley

New Moderator

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

An excellent choice. 

 

Congratulations, Brian. :)

:I-Agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hayley said:

 

I’m very pleased to announce that Brian. has joined the moderator team! :) 

 

 

I, for one, welcome our new book reading overlord!

 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.b53cb5c110b18299ee8005cdcfc8ad4e.jpg

 

(It's about time we had some male representation around here!)

 

*runs away*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Raven said:

(It's about time we had some male representation around here!)

*runs away*

 

 

Yeah, you keep running, sunshine! Else I'll set the Mods on you. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

 

Yeah, you keep running, sunshine! Else I'll set the Mods on you. :P

 

 

And the defence rests, m'lurd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone. I definitely approve of Simpsons references even if the show isn’t a patch on what it used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian. said:

Thanks everyone. I definitely approve of Simpsons references even if the show isn’t a patch on what it used to be.

 

It's okay to like this reference, it was pre season 10!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 5:55 AM, Hayley said:

I’m very pleased to announce that Brian. has joined the moderator team! :) 

 

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×