Due to the Covid-19 situation my local charity shop is only taking small donations so I have an increasingly big stack of books to pass on. So, if anyone would like any of the following books please let me know and I will send them your way. My only stipulation is that you are a member who has some form of post history. Ideally I would like to send inside the UK to keep the costs down but I am open to the odd request from the EU as well.

• Viking - Tim Severin
  • Moskva - Jack Grimwood
  • The Skeleton Road - Val McDermid
  • The Budapest Protocol - Adam Lebor
  • The Day of the Jackall - Frederick Forsyth
  • Nine Lives - Aimen Dean
  • Broken Ground - Val McDermid
  • Stasiland - Anna Funder
  • Deep Undercover - Jack Barsky
  • Master & Commander - Patrick O'Brian
  • Soccernomics - Kuper & Szymanski
  • Cherry - Nico Walker
  • Police - Jo Nesbo
  • Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life - The Minimalists
  • Storming the Eagle's Nest - Jim Ring
  • The Thirst - Jo Nesbo
  • Lockdown - Peter May
  • The Shallows - Nicholas Carr

I can't believe no one has replied yet! I'm interested in the two Jo Nesbo books, but I am from the Netherlands which would make it more expensive rather than you sending the books to someone in the UK (PS I moved over the summer so my old address is no longer where I live). So I totally get it if you'd rather send them to someone else or donate them to a local charity shop or something. I hope you find a home for all these books!

4 hours ago, Athena said:

I can't believe no one has replied yet! I'm interested in the two Jo Nesbo books, but I am from the Netherlands which would make it more expensive rather than you sending the books to someone in the UK (PS I moved over the summer so my old address is no longer where I live). So I totally get it if you'd rather send them to someone else or donate them to a local charity shop or something. I hope you find a home for all these books!

I'm happy to send you the Jo Nesbo books. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll send them your way.

4 hours ago, Brian. said:

I'm happy to send you the Jo Nesbo books. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll send them your way.

Thank you so much! PM sent :).

On 29/09/2020 at 12:45 PM, Brian. said:

That's really kind of you Brian. 

8 hours ago, itsmeagain said:

That's really kind of you Brian. 

This forum is such a nice place to be it feels good to reciprocate to its members.

Splendid job there, sir!

On 9/29/2020 at 7:59 AM, Athena said:

I can't believe no one has replied yet!

There are a couple of books on the list that I would be interested in, were it not for the piles of un-read books I already have dotted around the flat (not to mention the virtual ones I have on my Kindle!) 

A culling really needs to take place before I even consider adding to their numbers!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.