• Announcements

• Hayley

Late Autumn Supporter Giveaway   11/27/2020

I know that winter is well on the way, but I'm sneaking the autumn giveaway in here, right at the end of the season...     I thought this giveaway seemed particularly appropriate for this year: Dear Reader: The Comfort and Joy of Books by Cathy Rentzenbrink.  I'm sure some of you will have heard of this book. It came out in September and has had brilliant reviews. It's been described as a love letter to reading and I think all of us have truly appreciated 'the comfort and joy of books' this year.  It is also a really beautiful hardback. Please excuse my picture-taking skills, it's really hard to get a good picture of something that's shiny!   As always, patreon supporters will be automatically entered into the draw. If you're not a supporter but you'd like to join our patreon you can do so here:  bookclubforum.co.uk is creating a book community | Patreon
poppy

Never Ending Book Titles

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (I don't have an interest in reading it but I've heard people talk about it online so that's what popped into my head!)

4 hours ago, Lau_Lou said:

Good Night Mr Tom by Michelle Magorian

Loved this book :)

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon

Dawn and the Impossible Three by Ann M. Martin (The Baby-Sitters Club, #5)

Four Mice Deep in the Jungle by Geronimo Stilton (original Italian title: Quattro Topi Nella Giungla Nera; Dutch title: Knagers in het donkere woud)

Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge

Lethal Property (Val & Kit Mystery Series, book 4) by Rosalind Burgess and Patricia Obermeier Neuman