I recently read this novel I found on Amazon by first time author Robert Taylor and was extremely impressed with both the gripping plot and how well it was written.   It is about a grief stricken ex-Army Colonel who lost his young son on a plane destroyed by a terrorist bomb 4-years earlier.   His anguish and frustration with his government's failure to pursue the responsible terrorists cost him his marriage and ended his military career.   A parallel storyline involves a weak US President whose poor decision had allowed the terrorists to remain free and now finds himself under criticism by his own Vice President who is preparing to run against him in the next election.  The two storylines merge and an exciting hunt begins to find the terrorist group taking you on a fast paced roller coaster ride.  Without revealing too much more of the story and two rather surprising outcomes at the end of the novel, I'd just say this book is definitely worth reading if you enjoy well written action thrillers.   It is detailed and realistic.  The author either did a great deal of research or had a great deal of personal experience in intelligence and military matters.

It's nothing to do with the amount of information - in our experience, when a new member's first and only post is to tell us about a great book they just happen to have found, it's usually promotional. Especially when it's a recently published book from an independent publisher.