Sign in to follow this  
Kafka On The Shore

Hi everyone

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Love fiction and look forward to engaging in discussions with everyone here. 

My favourite authors are Haruki Murakami, Margaret Atwood, Franz Kafka, Sylvia Plath and many others. 

Please feel free to call me Kafka! 

Welcome here :)! I've yet read the book Kafka on the Shore, though I plan to do so someday. Is this your favourite book by Haruki Murakami?

Hi Kafka and welcome, I studied some of your work at school!

Welcome here :)! I've yet read the book Kafka on the Shore, though I plan to do so someday. Is this your favourite book by Haruki Murakami?

Thanks! 

And it is, yes! And of course Kafka is one of my favourite authors as well, so for both reasons I thought it would be a good username on this forum.

Welcome Kafka! I love Haruki Murakami, so far I've only read Norwegian Wood and South of the Border, West of the Sun, but I can't wait to read more of him soon. I own The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle on audiobook, and I'm waiting for an occasion to treat myself to a beautiful edition of 1Q84 I've seen.

As for Kafka, I've also only read Metamorphosis, but I'm pretty sure he's a n author I'll definitely pick up again in the future.

Enjoy the forum!