Sign in to follow this  
Joemonster

Need author/book character suggestions, please!

Hi...  I am hoping to be enlightened on some new authors to discover.  The types of authors I'm looking for are:  Brian Freeman, Robert Crais, Robert B. Parker, John Sanford, Michael Connelly and Patterson.

Can anyone offer suggestions for authors I may not know/haven't discovered yet that are similar to the aforementioned?

All submissions considered!!  : )

Have you read any of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books? I prefer them much more than John Sanford.

Oh geez.  I left out Lee Child.  Yes, of course.  Love the Reacher books.  How sad in re: the movie though, eh?

Nonetheless, thanks for the feedback!

Oh my, the movie! Ugh.

Btw- Jack Reacher number 21, Night School is out November 8.

I am not sure you are a fan of the old guys, but I think that Oscar Wilde has some traces in common with the Authors you mentioned. The Picture of Dorian Gray is a great Classic and quite a fast read =]

Enjoy!

If it is American set books, you could try Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware series.

If you like UK based ones as well, then Mark Billingham does a series although can get quite dark.

Also Tony Parson's has just started a series (two books so far) or there is of course Robert Galbraith.