• Announcements

• Hayley

Downtime for Updates   01/26/2021

The forum is going to be offline while our new hosts backup and update the site. We'll be back soon and you can check our twitter (@bookclubforum) or the patreon page ( bookclubforum.co.uk is creating a book community | Patreon ) for updates.   See you all soon!  
Nollaig

[Closed] Win A £20 Book Token - BCF Photo Competition!

Thank you so much!! This news has cheered up my day :).

I will send you a PM.

Congrats Gaia!  :smile:

I loved your photo, although there was that small voice in my head that kept whispering to me "..but....but....but..she's sitting on the books!"  :giggle2:  :P

Congrats everyone. :) What a good-looking bunch of forum members (and pets) we have. :D

Congrats Gaia!  :smile:

I loved your photo, although there was that small voice in my head that kept whispering to me "..but....but....but..she's sitting on the books!"  :giggle2:  :P

Thanks Chrissy :)! I was very careful and can assure you that no books were harmed :). I wouldn't want to do that! *goes to hug her beloved books*

Congratulations to Gaia and the book throne!! :D

Thank you, Laura :D!

Congrats everyone. :) What a good-looking bunch of forum members (and pets) we have. :D

Thanks, Kylie :)!

Thanks Chrissy :)! I was very careful and can assure you that no books were harmed :). I wouldn't want to do that! *goes to hug her beloved books*

No books were harmed in the making of this throne!  :D  *goes hugs her own books!*

Well done Gaia, i loved your pic, and the patience required to create it! :)

Thanks everyone for your Obi and Jojo votes, Obi is humbled, Jojo is chasing her tail! :D

Well done Gaia, i loved your pic, and the patience required to create it! :)

Thanks everyone for your Obi and Jojo votes, Obi is humbled, Jojo is chasing her tail! :D

Thank you :)! Awww so cute :wub:.

Well done Gaia.  :)

Thanks, Janet :)!

Thanks for running it! It was fun putting faces to names. :D

Thank you Noll :)! I agree, that was a lot of fun. It's nice to have seen what some of you look like :D.

Will do Janet, I'm trying to save it for the new Vanessa Diffenbaugh which is out in September.

I'm sure I must be able to hold out that long, particularly with it being the school hols at the mo, no time for shopping! :D

Oh wow I didn't see the replies in this and had been quietly panicking since Friday about why it hadn't arrived yet - phew!!