Kylie

Rest in Peace

RIP, Gene Wilder (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). I really loved his offbeat humor and quirkiness.

I was very sad to hear this today. His marriage to Gilda Radner was very romantic and sweet.

So sad to hear about Gene Wilder passing.  Loved his quirky ways, well know for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but so loved him in Blazing Saddles with its off beat humour.

RIP

Edward Albee, a fantastic playwright and Pulitzer Prize winner died Friday. He wrote, among others, the one act play Zoo Story and also Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. He was 88. :(

Goodbye Leonard and thank you for all your beautiful, heartbreaking and soul touching music you've blessed us with over the years.

Just heard the news. 

A beautiful choice of song Poppy. A prayer of sorts. Just lovely.

Someone posted it on FB, and I thought it was just so apt :hug:

May he rest in peace :(. I've seen episodes of Growing Pains when I was younger.

I always dread reading this topic after there's a new post after no new posts for a while, because it means a famous person died :(.

I'm heartbroken.  I adored Wham! and George Michael as a solo artist growing up, he was the soundtrack to my childhood and adolescence. 

I'm gutted but not surprised, like chesilbeach they were one of the soundtracks to my early adulthood.  Such a waste and just shows that money and fame aren't all they're cracked up to be.

He was such an activist, with AIDS awareness and gay rights.

2016 sucks.

Very sad news about George Michael passing away.  I see that actress Liz Smith has also passed away over Christmas.

Such a sad, sad year.

And now Carrie Fisher too. I've loved her for years, and Postcards From The Edge is one of my favourite books, introduced to it by my now best friend. RIP Carrie.

And now Carrie Fisher too. I've loved her for years, and Postcards From The Edge is one of my favourite books, introduced to it by my now best friend. RIP Carrie.

Just seen the news about this on Twitter.  Very, very sad but I have to admit to having been expecting it ever since I first heard she'd had a heart attack.

Yes I don't think it was unexpected, the reports didn't sound good, but she was only over here a few weeks ago, doing the chat show circuit.

I am saddened by the loss of all these wonderful people :(. May they rest in peace :(. Especially gutted over the news of Carrie Fisher. Earlier newsreports here said she had stabilised so I thought she'd live.