Virginia

What's the weather like?

Snow ?! Yikes. :o

Muggy today, then around 22c in the late afternoon and sunny. It's supposedly raining tomorrow morning...I shall keep my fingers crossed. :)

We've got heavy rain and thunder, rumbled around a while ago and now it's a full blown storm, which wasn't forecast!:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Madeleine said:

We've got heavy rain and thunder, rumbled around a while ago and now it's a full blown storm, which wasn't forecast!:rolleyes:

You must've got our rain ; it barely drizzled here :)

On 01/06/2017 at 9:11 PM, frankie said:

It actually snowed today. And rained. 

Snow, in May?! Wow.

Yesterday it was quite warm and sunny, today it's cloudy and cooler. I don't mind, it's nice we're having some cooler weather.

We also have wind and a lot of rain.  It is so changeable at the moment.

Been raining since about six this evening, meant to be worse tomorrow.  Still very windy too.

Very bright and sunny but very windy, and cooler than it has been at 15 degrees (the warmest in the country atm). I'm delighted, this time last year we had a heatwave, so I'm grateful for summer holding off as loooooong as possible. It's meant to go back to being wet and humid (up to 18 degrees) with some thunder showers over the next week or so, though. Icky.

It's not even taking that long to change here!  In the last 20 minutes, we've had heavy rain, howling wind, blue skies, sunshine, clouds and now the rain is just starting again.

Yesterday was awful - very wet, very windy and dismal all day.  At least we've had a smidgen of sunshine occasionally today.

It's bright and sunny again this morning, but quite a lot of cloudy patches so I don't trust the weather at all. Bit humid, too.

It;s so damn hot here and summer just started. There was a heavy rain that lasted maybe 10 minutes but you couldn't tell it rained after one hour passed. 

I can't focus very well on my work because it;s so damn how, I can;t go outside because it;s so hot and I even have trouble shaving because I'm sweating 24/7 and my face is never dry. 

Summer sucks. 

22 hours ago, chesilbeach said:

It's not even taking that long to change here!  In the last 20 minutes, we've had heavy rain, howling wind, blue skies, sunshine, clouds and now the rain is just starting again.

Yesterday was awful - very wet, very windy and dismal all day.  At least we've had a smidgen of sunshine occasionally today.

Same here, today is sunny but the wind is still quite cold, dry so far.

Well it hasent rained so far today although it was forecast.  Fingers crossed for the rest of the day.

Rained last night, quite dull and cold at the moment and looking very threatening rain-wise.

At lunchtime it was drizzling and very windy, making an umbrella useless.  It did stop raining after a while, but it's still very dull, and not very warm.