Virginia

What's the weather like?

It's been 80 degrees. People are out in flip flops and tank tops. Friday will be in the 40's...just wake me when Mother Nature makes up her mind.

Been a beautiful day here ... 10ºC this afternoon but with no wind to make it feel cold.  I went out in a jumper and fleece but ended up carrying my fleece as it was so warm.  :cool: 

It's been a lovely day here too, I hope tomorrow will be nice as well, they predict it might be the warmest 8th of March since they started measuring!

Today has been even nicer than yesterday, it almost feels like spring.  If the weather could stay like it was today, I'd be very happy … not too warm, but lovely sunny, blue skies. :cool:

It's not so nice this morning, a bit overcast, but at least it's not raining. :D

I wish I had not overhead someone in town yesterday say that today was going to be a mini heatwave :D Here, it has rained all day!

Not long after I wrote that, it started raining, apparently it absolutely poured down, but I was inside and couldn't see out, but it's now sunny and blue skies again … isn't that just the British weather all over :roll:

It has been lovely here all day - temperatures of around maybe 8 or 9 degrees with beautiful sunshine - it makes a change from what I had last week when the temperature didn't get above freezing.     

It's been good! :D Started out a bit overcast, but the sun came out this afternoon...

...Then it started being all Plymouth-like again (i.e. raining!) :(

The thermometer says it's warmer today, but it doesn't feel it!  A bit drizzly, and a bit windy, and it feels much chillier than the weekend, so perhaps the thermometer is fibbing.

It's been nice weather here the past couple of days, much warmer than before and quite a lot of sunshine :).

It has been an absolutely fabulously blue-skied day here today. Which I, of course, did not go out into. :roll:

Yesterday it was very foggy the whole morning, then it cleared up after 14:00 (2:00 PM) or such and became sunny. Today it's sunny now already, so it looks to be a lovely day :).

I know that it was dry this evening as I drove home, but it was dark already and I have no idea what the weather's been like today. :dunno:

Raining and the temperature has dropped again.  It did get up to about 12ºC earlier in the week, but back down to the low single figures again now ... I've just put the fire on.