• Announcements

• Hayley

Summer Supporter Giveaway   08/31/2020

Going on a Summer Holiday (Sort Of...)     The summer giveaway for Patreon supporters is finally here and this time we're doing something a little bit different. I want supporters to tell me where you would go on holiday, if you could go anywhere. The winner will receive a bookish prize based on their answer!   Terms and conditions are as usual. Patreon supporters will be automatically entered into the giveaway and selected at random. As we're a little late this year the draw will be held on the second weekend of September. If you aren't currently a supporter but want to be involved in the giveaway you can sign up to support us here:   https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum  
Sign in to follow this  
vodkafan

Conspiracy Theorists -you will love this

This one seems to be working look at it quick before they block it?

I hate to say it......but it seems highly plausible that this could / is happening

It's truly like the Ministry Of Information in George Orwells  1984........ we are fed so much of what is contradictory that you cannot in the end make proper value judgements...you either believe nothing or resign to believe everything you are told because what difference does it make anyway? They own you whatever...  

Well why not? It's already been established that governments are spying on people via phones and computers. They can even use satellites to track people down. Propaganda is still being used today. Elections are manipulated. Heck, North Korea can close ranks completely. 

I am quite fascinated with conspiracy theories. Some have some kind of truths to them while others are just crazy theories. But no matter what, they are highly entertaining to read about! 

One of those theories in the US is that the Sandy Hill school shooting was staged. Go figure. It makes me want to shoot those who spread this crap, in the face with a paint ball gun.

That is so insensitive! I can enjoy theories about the Big Bang, UFO-stories and that kind. But not theories, about recent tragedies, that are so obviously made up.